PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you return the mogul?
did return 39 81.25%
no return 9 18.75%
no return and got billed 0 0%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 02:59 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ok How many NEW Touch PRO owners Returned there old mogul (Advance Exchange onlin

You won't get charged. I kept numerous phones when doing free exchanges via tech support. What do they need an old device for?

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 01-28-2009, 06:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: ok How many NEW Touch PRO owners Returned there old mogul (Advance Exchange onlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy021186 View Post
can we stick to the thread? i didn't ask what was your opinion, i just simply asked to see who return and who didn't. so if you "love" sprint like i do or your concerned about the "economy", Please hit the new thread tap!

Right! This thread is about fraud, not some touchy-feely discussion about the results of fraud.

Can we please get back to the topic of ripping off a company that we regularly make use of?!
Old 01-28-2009, 07:03 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Returned the mogul in the mail the next day. $55 exchange fee already showed up on bill.

People gripe about sprint, but they've always been great. Got 2 apaches for $200 when they were nearly EOL via retentions to replace ANCIENT VGA1000s. Got one swapped for a refurb mogul for $35 when apache dpad failed. Got Touch straight upgrade for $50 to replace the other (drowned in beer - long story) apache when they were giving those away last fall. Got this TP as a self-exchange for $55 last week when mogul finally got too wonky. Kid got a samsung 300 for free with new line, got a rant for $50 in a straight upgrade when the m300 keypad was txted to death 18 months later.

Sprint's always been good to us. We give 'em plenty of business, they keep us in nice handsets. It's all good
Old 01-28-2009, 10:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef

i had to get 2 replacements, both came with issues, advanced replacement sent me a pro a few days.. i fixed the one(works as new, and looked it actually) really and activated it on another line i had...

honestly i called and told them i wanted to keep it and was willing to pay the 200 non return fee for it.. i figured a almost new mogul and NIB PRO for 2 bills is a hell of a deal...

added bonus*** when i set up that refurbed mogul on other line, they asked if i wanted insurance on it, so i was like, "yes i do"... if or when i finally get sick of it, ill just claim it out, cuz it has white spots now, and it be another Pro.. i honestly do like my moguls though, Pros have issues, so ill prob wait a long time to exchange it in..

this was this week, so i dont know yet if ill get charged, but im expecting too
"Lose?..I Dont Lose!.....I Win.....I Win.....Im a Lawyer, Thats My Job and Thats What I Do" -Keanu Reeves "Devils Advocate"
Old 01-28-2009, 10:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Titan

johnrr6 is a n00b

OK----you guys are throwing me.....

What is "Phone Exchange" ????

I just talked to Sprint today and they want $550 of my hard earned money to upgrade to a TouchPro

No discounts because I haven't been in the contract a year.....

Is there some kind of discount with an "Exchange"????
Old 01-29-2009, 12:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iPhone 3G w/Transwarp Core
Carrier: AT&T+PPC Geeks (You are still The BEST)

JunkionMarnot is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to JunkionMarnot Send a message via Yahoo to JunkionMarnot

Sent mine in the same night. Figured that "karma" thing would get me....well that...and the $200 fee. Man, I can barely afford my REGULAR Sprint bill, save paying two bills for not agreeing to terms. Besides, I might need them again when the Pre or Touch HD(U.S. Ver.) comes 'round...

There's a fine line between crazy and stupid...

...and I'm just playing stupid....
Old 01-29-2009, 06:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy021186 View Post
can we stick to the thread? i didn't ask what was your opinion, i just simply asked to see who return and who didn't. so if you "love" sprint like i do or your concerned about the "economy", Please hit the new thread tap!
Oh. My bad. Your thread and included poll led me to believe you were looking for feedback from other forum users. You know what might help? Change the thread subject slightly to make it clearer. Allow me to suggest some:

Besides me, how many of you new Touch Pro owners are dirtbags that don't honor your obligation to return your old Mogul?

Or maybe

My dishonesty multiplier is currently at 3! Woot! How do you compare?

Then again, you want to hear only what you want to hear so how bout this:

I'm a thief and I want to convince other people that there are no consequences by polling the success rates of other thieves

I'd hope you can come up with a good one on your own, but what the hey, feel free to steal one of mine.. no need to change your ways now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Of course I returned it, they don't call it advanced EXCHANGE for nothing. If they wanted you to keep the phone they would have said so.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|

Last edited by DiamynzNPearlz; 02-04-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:10 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

cmon, sprint was nice enough to give you a touch pro, why not send them the mogul??? its the least you can do

im sending mine back as we speak
Old 01-30-2009, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: help
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

randy021186 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post
Oh. My bad. Your thread and included poll led me to believe you were looking for feedback from other forum users. You know what might help? Change the thread subject slightly to make it clearer. Allow me to suggest some:

Besides me, how many of you new Touch Pro owners are dirtbags that don't honor your obligation to return your old Mogul?

Or maybe

My dishonesty multiplier is currently at 3! Woot! How do you compare?

Then again, you want to hear only what you want to hear so how bout this:

I'm a thief and I want to convince other people that there are no consequences by polling the success rates of other thieves

I'd hope you can come up with a good one on your own, but what the hey, feel free to steal one of mine.. no need to change your ways now.
big letters ....i am so scared now!...before u assume i am stealing .i have been paying insurance for 7 years on 2 phones, 3 lines total faithfuly for 7 years...do the math...i didn't send it back becuase i spoke with customer service and the lady from india or whereever said i don't have to return the phones so i just wanted to see if i would be charge incase she is wrong...if you had the oppurtunity to have 3 phones THAT ARE NOT stolen, what would you do genius?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan