PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2007, 10:08 PM
N00b

thedocrn is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Someone should design a stylus with 3-layers of telescoping goodness instead of 2
Old 06-28-2007, 10:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

aughsum is a n00b
i lose a stylus every time i drink with the apache..

my mogul whould be here by wednesday.. the stylus is, in my opinion, the biggest improvement (locking).
Old 07-03-2007, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Nikkirox_1 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths
Coming from the smaller screen on the Treo line, I had to use a stylus. However, I can easily use my finger for most things, so the stylus is rarely used.

I do wish they would have put the stylus on top so that it will not fall out as it gets looser over time. The SD would have been nicer on the side or top as well. I'm sure they had their reasons with the design limitations in making a device like this so small.
Believe it or not. I do not think the Mogul is a redesigned phone. My friend has the Cingular 8125. Which is the old model and the cousin to the 6700. The stylus on that model is in the same place that the Mogul now has it and it collapses too. Also it does not have the Antenna like the 6700. The keyboard on the 8125 I found it to be sturdier than my 6700. I can't recall where the slot for the memory card is though. The next time I see her phone I will check. I guess they decided to use the version of the phone that allowed for the most features in the a smallest package. I just keep feeling shortchanged by being a Sprint/Verizon customer. The only CDMA guys in town. They don't seem to be getting the newest technology first anymore. I remember when Sprint always had the newest and the hottest phones first. They lost that distinction a long time ago.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Gh05t is just getting started
I had the HTC wizard before and it had the collapsible stylus. Its good in the beginning then later it gets really lose. I had to put a layer of tape around it so it wouldnt fall out. I kinda like the ppc 6700 stylus more.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S™ II Epic™ 4G Touch

iflog is a n00b
I really don't mind it at all. I think it fits nicely and does its job. They even throw an extra one in the package.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Lurker

hooked82 is a n00b
I have no complaints with the stylus, though I have nothing to compare it to as the Mogul is my first PPC. I have big hands and think that the stylus does it's job pretty well. I too also like that they give you an extra one in the box if something does happen to it.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:45 PM
daclothe

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh05t
I had the HTC wizard before and it had the collapsible stylus. Its good in the beginning then later it gets really lose. I had to put a layer of tape around it so it wouldnt fall out. I kinda like the ppc 6700 stylus more.
Thanks for the heads up on the tape - I lost 2 styli on my old school 6600 and the one on the Mogul seems much sturdier. But when it goes, out comes the tape!
Old 07-04-2007, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3GS
Carrier: AT&T

riotek is a n00b
I hate the fact that it keeps colapsining on me. I still like my Treo stylest the best, I keep one in the car, at my office and at my house just so i dont have to use the thing unless i have to... Its really annoying for me..
Previous Devices: iPhone 3G - iPhone 2G - HTC Touch Pro - Treo 800w - PPC-6800 - Treo 700wx - PPC-6700 - BlackBerry 7300 - Treo 700p - BlackBerry 7100i - Audiovox PPC-6600 - Treo 650 - Treo 600 - Treo 300 - Kyocera QCP-6035
Old 07-04-2007, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

riotek is a n00b
I hate the fact that it keeps colapsining on me. I still like my Treo stylest the best, I keep one in the car, at my office and at my house just so i dont have to use the thing unless i have to... Its really annoying for me..
Old 07-05-2007, 12:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

riotek is a n00b

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan