PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2007, 02:53 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Got a 6800 for Free after rebates and credits-Sprint Rocks!

Between the high doses of caffeine I am on today and the deal I made, I'm a little giddy so my apologies ahead of time.

I am getting my wife a 6800 for free after credits and rebates on her new SERO account. Bought her a Q for free after the 2 $50 credits I managed to work in on her new SERO account. (google SERO Slickdeals for more details on these discounts). I didn't care much for the Q and wanted her to have the same phone I already have (6800).

I am returning the Q (retain $449) for the 6800 (retail $549) for the $100 difference which they just charged me. I will mail in the Kelloggs $75 rebate making the 6800 $25 after rebates. Plus we each get a $25 gift card since I referred her to Sprint. If you take the giftcard into consideration, we are getting the 6800 for free.

In addition I got her a %10 loyalty discount and a 10% credit union member discount (20% total) off her monthly SERO bill.

God I love Sprint and the deals you can make with them.

Old 06-28-2007, 04:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT
You wanna get me a deal like that???? Im still waiting to get mine so i can match the lady also....... And well also not to carry this Brick with me anymore lol.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:02 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Threadstarter

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Check out the 1st page of this thread for all the information you need to get a sweet deal. Also try to deal with ecare over a phone or store agent as they are more likely to give you a perk or discount.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=526998
Old 06-28-2007, 05:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

dakidobf is keeping up the good workdakidobf is keeping up the good work
I wish I could have got in on that deal. I did get a little discount though. I called to upgrade my phone to the Mogul from a nextel phone. The guy messed up my order and did it as a new customer with a new phone number and account number. So i only got charged the new customer price of $399 (when I first called i was told since Sprint and Nextel are the same company it would be an upgrade and i would have to pay full retail $549)

So the phone came and i called and they transferred me to the porting department and they ported my number over without any questions. Then i did the referral thing because my wife is on Sprint so we should be getting those $25 gift cards.

This was the only time the fact that all the sprint departments not knowing anything worked in my favor.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP

aughsum is a n00b
what kellogs rebate?

nvm found it
Old 06-29-2007, 01:13 PM
H1
PPCGeeks Regular

H1 is a n00b
I will post screenshot of my account page later,.. basically got a free phone. Cost of phone credited to my account, plus additional $100 off for next month. My bro got hit with a double charge (for 2 phones, but purchased 1) on his debit card, complained, got price of 2 phones refunded to his debit, plus refund for cost of 1 phone credited to his account. Sprint really f'd up!
Old 06-29-2007, 01:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

havieri23 is just getting started
i didn't know you can use the kellogs rebate on the 6800
Old 06-29-2007, 06:12 PM
H1
PPCGeeks Regular

H1 is a n00b
Screenshots of me and my bro's account credit:

Old 06-29-2007, 08:53 PM
Lurker

baglady215 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by havieri23
i didn't know you can use the kellogs rebate on the 6800
Yes, any phone retailed at $299 or higher.

I got the same deal too. Bought the 700wx for $199. Swapped as a retail value exchange for the 6800. $100 in account credits, $75 Kellogg rebate, $25 referral. Plus, they may even credit me $100 upon return of the 700wx because the 700wx retails for $100 more than the 6800. Plus I sent in for the 700wx MIR before the exchange, so I may get that as well. If I don't, great deal anyway.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81
Did you guys have to do anything special to get this to work? I originally got a Treo 755p for $279 on a SERO plan and just returned it for a Mogul. I figured I'd get $279 back for it, but according to this they might credit me $579 which would be giving me an extra $300. That would mean my Mogul would come out to $100 before any rebates. I just sent my Treo back on Thursday so I don't have any credits showing yet. We'll see what happens...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan