PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2007, 03:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
6800 Reflash Utility?

Has anyone been able to find the reflash utility on the sprint disk or anything? Just interested to see if we can somehow get a usable image for the phone. Its not on the sprint site, was hoping it came on the disk which i dont have.

Thanks.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:10 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
I have not used the disk, but I doubt it's there.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 06-26-2007, 08:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
They most likely will not release any sort of "Upgrade" (flash utility) until they are ready to release some sort of bug fix/upgrade. However, I am pretty sure that the utility we have now will work since that is what we use to flash WM6 to Wizards. Right now, I pretty much have a WM6 kitchen ready for the Mogul, but we still need a lot of testing. Until I can get a Mogul, it is hard to say if any flashes will actually work. There will also probably be some other issues dealing with CID and SPL. Many users had major problems upgrading the Hermes which is very similar the Titan (according to Helmi). Also, we need an actual good dump off a release Titan to verify rom contents and final changes.

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

Old 06-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
so u have successfully decrypted the rom? if so please feel free to let me in. :P
~mike

Old 06-26-2007, 08:44 PM
Retired Staff

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff
You know where to find me. This is just the test rom. But, if you could post all your WM6 version info, I could tell how close it is.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
And I will gladly be a guinea pig for any testing of any kind. My 6800 is insured and on my third line right now.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 06-26-2007, 09:07 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
we will talk when I make it home or tomorrow....u know me game for whatever and I haven't even attempted anything......yet!
~mike
Old 06-26-2007, 10:41 PM
Retired Staff

looks like i have the latest WM6 rom. Still need to compare to a dump though.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT
Just wondering, since you guys are already makin roms, would there be a way to free up program memory when doing something like that?
Old 06-27-2007, 12:38 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
They haven't even started yet. It's going to take time. The device was just released.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan