PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2007, 01:54 PM
Lurker

kintoro is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Pocket Outlook

I have done a number of searches and can not seem to find the right information; if this has been beat to death sorry to resurrect it one more time.

I have been a Palm user for some time and am now the proud owner of a 6800. Although I still feel a little lost, I know the process of learning the navigation will pay major dividends.

There are two applications that miss and one of them is Chatter for email. I know this has been discussed before and cannot seem to find a good PPC alternative (tried Flexmail and that was a no go).

I can learn to live in POutlook but was curious if there is a way to sync the status flags. I cannot see if I have responded to an email on my 6800 and if I send an email from the 6800 this is not made know on my desktop. This can be a hassle if you do a bunch of emails in one day and cannot see if you have already done something.

Any help would be great!
Thanks!
Old 06-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81
I'm curious what you didn't like about Flexmail. I've been a Treo user for years using Chatter and just switched to PPC. I hated Pocket Outlook so I tried Flexmail and I like it a lot. To me it's far and away better than Pocket Outlook.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

kintoro is a n00b
To be fair, flexmail seemed like a good application but it did not solve the above issue. The secondary solution I am looking for is to have a summary screen like Chatter offered to view mail from all my accounts on one screen, this is far distant to the first issue but Flexmail did not do this either

I did like the preview pane and the ability to keep the tree open but it did not solve the flags so I moved on.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:53 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

kintoro is a n00b
I am still trying to see if there is a way to record the mail status (replied/forward flags) and having no success on my own. Has anyone come across a way to sync this information (add-on software or hack)?

Thanks!
Old 06-29-2007, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

gameboy213 is a n00b
Exchange 2007 support will have this if you are running it on an exchange server.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan