PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2007, 06:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Slide2Unlock 2.216 Problems?

It will run but not automatically it only runs if i specifically open it... am i missing some step? do i have to manually set it to run or something?

Ilock is set at startup and i used the slide2unnlock config app, but no luck...

Last edited by divxrippimp; 09-10-2007 at 06:23 AM.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

denttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to denttarek Send a message via Skype™ to denttarek
i am attaching a configurator program that makes configuring your slide2unlock easy
note:i am not the creator of that program nor i have any credit in making it i just found it over on the xda website ..i just can't find the exact post again so here it is
Attached Files
File Type: zip Slide2UnlockConfig.zip (27.2 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by denttarek; 09-10-2007 at 04:34 PM.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)
Threadstarter

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by denttarek View Post
i am attaching a configurator program that makes configuring your slide2unlock easy
note:i am not the creator of that program nor i have any credit in making it i just found it over on the xda website ..i just can't find the exact post again so here it is

I already have this app as i said in my post, i appreciate your help tho, but my slide2unlock is really odd and will run sometimes and not others...
Old 09-10-2007, 04:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: SX66

mr_ding is a n00b
Along with slide2unlock, there's a program called (iLock.exe).
If you click it once, it will not say anything. Run it again, it will say iLock is now closed.

Click it again, it won't say anything, then launch your slide2unlock applicaiton.
This way, when you turn off and on your pda, it will be locked.

Just make sure that slide2unlock is run after ilock (when it returns nothing).

Quote:
Originally Posted by divxrippimp View Post
I already have this app as i said in my post, i appreciate your help tho, but my slide2unlock is really odd and will run sometimes and not others...
Old 09-10-2007, 07:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

denttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardenttarek is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to denttarek Send a message via Skype™ to denttarek
i just noticed u r using the mogul as i am.,here is my observation .i like the new version without the patch the only problem with it if you have a data connection it auatomatically thinks it is a phone call and it suspends the locking option so once you connect to the data just restart the application /start/programs/slide2unlock/ilock you click it once it shoud give you a message saying that the slide2unlock has been deactivated or somthing like that you tap it again nothing would actually pop but it is back on

now with the new patch i have been having several problems with the called id part so that is what i am usuing the original version ,hope that helps ,if not responding try uninstalling and reinstalling ..goodluck

now also i would like to note that i didn't post the slid2unlock application what i posted is a program that you copy t in the same folder as the slid2unlock and would allow you to configure i without missing with the registry ..

Last edited by denttarek; 09-10-2007 at 08:01 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan