PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2007, 08:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

YelirNoj is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Put Videos On Storage Card

How do I get my videos to my storage card? I can't seem to find any folder to drag and drop or to right click and send to the card itself.
Old 12-24-2007, 08:54 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
Go to the mobile device thing and then go to Storage Card.
Old 12-24-2007, 08:55 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
u use file explorer and tap and hold on the video in my pics,then cut or copy and paste anywhere on storage card.

Old 12-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Threadstarter

YelirNoj is a n00b
Wow, I feel a little dumb. Thank you for the help. I figured it would be easier than I was making it.
Old 12-24-2007, 08:58 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by YelirNoj View Post
Wow, I feel a little dumb. Thank you for the help. I figured it would be easier than I was making it.
its fine, we all started out like u. feel free to pm me if u have any more questions.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan