PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 03:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef
I Swear Im Going To Blow Sprint Up... LOL

so i like a million people around here am in the middle of a arusion mogul replacement.. this just keppes getting worse and worse for me, well and them as well because i keep gettin free stuff and my phones ...............eventually...

6 weeks ago, i went to sprint store for the dreaded "white spots" and screen and keyboard lag..they said i was on my own and the white spots are on every phone so they wont fix it..i asked if they come new out of the box this way, he says no.. i told him he was right thats cuz white spots are a know manufacturer flaw and sprint knows that and continues to carry the phone, therfore their liable to their customers for repairs and replacements...mind you im yelling at the tech from across the store cussing and swearing through all of this..i was thrown out lol..

i called Rentions furious about this, they offered to cover the $50 deductable(1st free thing i got) if i put in a claim.. Asurion said moguls were backordered for 7-10 days, whatever, fine..7 days later i check the tracking number online, its says its been delivered and ive signed for it 2 days previously... the name signed for it was just my last name and it was spelled wrong.. ups said i had to contact the shipper and it was on them..

so i call asurion, the say the pack never went anywhere because phone never came in to be shipped out and i was now on a NEW 7-10 day wait.. WTF!! Excuse me! of course trying to get a PRO was like pulling teeth...Just like everyone else a diamond or the newest Treo 800 thing was best theyd offer..

so now im back with rentions, they offer to pay the deduectable, i tld them theyve already done that and its been 15 days and im still waiting for the actual phone.. they credit my monthly statement..2nd Free thing i get..119.88(yeah yeah yeah, i have 3 line with maxed out features, insurance blah blah blah lol) all just for my troubles, but i still have to wait a few more days till a phone arrives...

so i finally get my phone.. This is interesting, a different, noe black Sprint Branded battery.. not the old white dynapack battery like my previous 2 moguls.. im thinkin hey, maybe they did something about the overheating cuz im never read anything here about them finally changing the batterries over.. since a hard reset and a stripping my phone down app wise my intially claim phone aside from white spots was working fine now.. so i had no problem giving it its full charge and then some before trying to activate and sync it up to restore evrything.. these batteries are complete junk.. im talking lime an hour tops.. plus i had sam keyboard and screen issues(not responsive alot).. and it kept freezing on the charger

so i call Asruion and they sorry to hear that we'll replace that right away.. oh but guess what, their on back order, and its 7-10 days.. YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! i just hang up and refuse to talk to anything with sprint for a few days... Lo and behold yesterday a mogul shows up at 530pm.. everything seems ok at a clance so i charge it up and im goin to a fiends so i bring it along to restore some things on it while im over there..

I get to my friends power it on and HOLY CHRIST, WHITE SPOTS mor ethan ive ever seen on any mogul in my life!!!! are you kidding me 6 weeks and this is the 3rd one youve had to send just to fill my intial claim.. IM furious.. i call retentions one last time(heres were the goodies get flowing reaally nice in my favor).

i decided im goin to keep this white spotted repplacement and not turn in the phone the claim is on.. yes i know this cost 200 bucks.. but hear me out.. this last call to retentions i managed to swinddle (2) extended batteries and since the phones a refurb without cables i got (1) new car charger and (1) new wall charger and a (4gb) sd card.. pretty sweet and they opened a case to teh Escalations management team because they still cant fill my phone order with a mogul or a TP...even though i dont really want a TP, i trade it for a mogul and cash anyways lol..

****update*** off phone with escalations dept... new TP being ordered for me... and 100 service cerdit for my troubles...

so heres the run down.. i do have to pay 200 mind you for not returning and i do have to pay like the 25 dollar price diff between a mogul and TP.. but im going to sell TP for a good condition mogul, cords and all and like 100 bucks or so cash tooo..atleast thats my goal.. so we'll say i do sell TP for a hundred and a mogul.. so a $125 i got:

my $50 dollar deductable waived
(2) Moguls (1 asurion refurb and the 1 i'll trade TP and cash for)..gving me a total of 3 active line Moguls(remeber i still ahve the orginal 1 i clamed the white spots on)
(2) new extended batteries
(1) new car charger
(1) new wall charger
(1) new4gb SD card
and 119.88 credited off my statement...

itll still be a week before the PRO shows up at least, im sure, but all in all saying the only issues i have now are white spots, i feel pretty satisfied, but it took 6 weeks seriously to deal with all this and as of right now since the TP isnt in hand yet, in my eyes they still havent fulfilled everything..

6 weeks is too long...and so was this message, so sorry.. but i feel better for typing it all out...

thanks a bunch if you read this far
Old 01-16-2009, 03:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Trophy
Carrier: Verizon

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: I Swear Im Going To Blow Sprint Up... LOL

Wow...
Old 01-16-2009, 03:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

halfdriven is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to halfdriven Send a message via Yahoo to halfdriven

Con artists =
Con artists make money through deception. They lie, cheat and fool people into thinking they've happened onto a great deal or some easy money, when they're the ones who'll be making money. If that doesn't work, they'll take advantage of our weaknesses -- loneliness, insecurity, poor health or simple ignorance. The only thing more important to a con artist than perfecting a con is perfecting a total lack of conscience.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Threadstarter

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef

Umm... alright Professor Freud lol... but how do cell companies gonna exploit loneliness, insecurity, poor health for people?? but yeah, thanks for sharing with the group, i hope that felt good getting off your chest.. lol
Old 01-16-2009, 03:34 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Here's the moral to this entire story. Nothing is ever gonna be perfect as well as we whatever happens with any of us anywhere should stay with us, and it's just a defective screen, that's all. I'll have to close this before it gets ugly since all the diva-like drama stories like this will go nowhere.

NOTE - halfdriven may have 29 posts, but at least he knows right from wrong.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 01-16-2009 at 03:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan