PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Pocket Outlook issue? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=5341)

Zekeman 06-25-2007 06:37 AM

Pocket Outlook issue?

Ok now Im getting frusturated with PO. Here is the prob. If I have messages in my Inbox (read or unread) then check mail at a later time it deletes the inbox messages when syncing with server and there should be no reason to delete them. I even have leave message on server selected even though this should only impact deleted emails. Heeeelp. hehe.

Zekeman 06-25-2007 11:51 AM

Can anyone atleast confirm if they are having this problem at all?

Pibe38 06-25-2007 12:02 PM

Are you walking about an Exchange server or a POP3 server? Regardless, I do not experience this issue at all.

Zekeman 06-25-2007 12:05 PM

Pibe,

Thanks for the reply. POP3 Server. It seems it doesnt happen all the time but when from some reason when it sticks at "Looking for changes" and pushes through it deletes the inbox. I thought it might be a comcast issue as I was having one before the Disable SSL Registry Edit, but it did it to a private POP3 server as well...

Ciege 06-25-2007 12:07 PM

Does it happen to be X days old and you have it set to only keep messages that are Y days old?

Zekeman 06-25-2007 12:11 PM

Hmm I only see an option for "Download Messages" which I have set to numerous things from "Todays" to all the way to "All Messages". And it still deletes but I dont see the option for setting how long it keeps a message. But these are fresh messages FYI. No more than 10 mins old.

Zekeman 06-25-2007 02:30 PM

Ok duh I found out the issue im such a tard, I had a Microsoft Mail open at home on desktop so when they were downloaded on home computer it was resyncing on PPC and erasing since they were pulled from the server. My next question is how can I keep the messages already downloaded to my PPC on there even if they are read from another location. (Without enabling keep on server on the desktop?) Or is this the only way?

H1 06-25-2007 06:21 PM

Re: Pocket Outlook issue?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zekeman
Ok now Im getting frusturated with PO. Here is the prob. If I have messages in my Inbox (read or unread) then check mail at a later time it deletes the inbox messages when syncing with server and there should be no reason to delete them. I even have leave message on server selected even though this should only impact deleted emails. Heeeelp. hehe.

I have the same issue. With my gmail pop3. I did not have this issues with the 6700 or the 700wx.

H1 07-03-2007 10:14 PM

Still getting this issue.... get an alert, 1 email, etc... check the email and its not there. Shows the empty inbox. wtf

trife 07-04-2007 01:19 AM

same issue here on the pop3