PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 09:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

evilbeef54 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
issues with my work schudle in outlook

okay i tried searching a bit, but evidently couldn't come up with the magic combo of words to find my answer, here's my problem:

I live in AZ, when i import my monthly work schedule into my outlook and then sync it to my phone everything shows up just fine, i can go to my calander (thumbcal) and using the next event view on s2u2 and will see my weekly schedules starting and ending at the right time, now when i get to CA for work the times roll back an hour so instead of the event starting at 6:45pm the event is now starting at 5:45pm which is not correct. I am based in CA and my schedule is written correctly according to the CA timezone, so when i first upload it at home the schedule say i have to be at work at 6:45pm my outlook says 6:45pm, and the event viewers all say 6:45 pm, it just changes the events when i get to CA and the darn time changes

and as you see can lead to a little bit of confusion. Is there a setting i am missing somewhere that i need to change
Old 01-13-2009, 11:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

arparent is becoming a PPCGeeks regulararparent is becoming a PPCGeeks regulararparent is becoming a PPCGeeks regulararparent is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to arparent
Re: issues with my work schudle in outlook

I don't know of any practical solution. I noticed when my phone reset for daylight savings time, it took all of my past appointments and changed them by an hour. The way that windows mobile is written, it just doesn't take that into account.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan