PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663
Call me slooow buuuut

I'm trying to flash a stock verizon rom and radio onto the phone and I'm giving it to my mom. I've been at this two weeks and then some and can't figure it out for the life of me. I read numerous things, and get the jist of it, but don't know how to get started. If someone could kindly direct me in the way of getting this going, I'll even offer a small donation.
Thanks in advance.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:56 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Call me slooow buuuut

Donations are not necessary.. there are plenty of people willing to help for free, I recommend that you donate to the site if you want to donate

Old 01-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

What seems to be the problem? You need to be a little more specific if you want people to try and help.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663

I'm trying to basically get the Sprint Mogul to work on Verizon. I'm just having issue getting started, with exactly what bootloader to use, if stock would best or another, the radio version, how to exactly unlock the phone. (I have the MSL code.) If it would be better to flash it from an SD or the computer.. Just the whole process in general.

Last edited by krnfrk6663; 01-12-2009 at 09:58 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by krnfrk6663 View Post
I'm trying to basically get the Sprint Mogul to work on Verizon. I'm just having issue getting started, with exactly what bootloader to use, if stock would best or another, the radio version, how to exactly unlock the phone. (I have the MSL code.) If it would be better to flash it from an SD or the computer.. Just the whole process in general.
BLs and ROMs wont be the issue friend. Getting VZW to ACCEPT a Sprint ESN and device is the problem. I would address that first before I start trying to convert the PPC6800 over to VZW ROMs. You can use/keep/upgrade the radio to 3.42.50 which is a Sprint radio but will work on VZW.

Last edited by weedahoe; 01-12-2009 at 12:17 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan