PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Serious Question!!!!!!

I just dropped my mogul about 10 minutes ago and my screen shattered. so now I have no touch screen but I can still see everything. If I call asurion, will they cover the replacement if I tell them I broke the screen???? Please, any suggestions will help.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

thablackknight is a n00b
Re: Serious Question!!!!!!

prob better to jus say u lost phone and get it replace thru assurance
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-10-2009, 02:33 AM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

I totally agree wiht thablackknight, that way you know for sure they will replace your phone....

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thats what I was thinking about doing but I just wanted to see what people would say to see if I was doing the right thing.
Old 01-10-2009, 01:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

So I called Asurion and they are going to send me the Touch Diamond. Good or Bad??????
Old 01-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

No external keyboard or memory. I vote bad
Old 01-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

frazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
No external keyboard or memory. I vote bad
+1 I purchashed my Mogul for a KB... To loose that is like having a cellphone with only a Speakerphone option for hearing your calls... It works, but doesn't allow you to do what you need optimally.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Well, see the Mogul and Touch Pro are both on back order for well over 7-10 days the asurion rep told me. I would of received the TP but they dont have any to give so she offered the diamond. I took it. Now, I was thinking I should sell it on ebay and Go get the TP because Im eligable for an upgrade of $150. I think I did good but only because I think like that! lol
Old 01-10-2009, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache->samsung saga->omnia->TOUCH PRO2!!!!!!!
Carrier: Verizon

DJx79x is keeping up the good workDJx79x is keeping up the good work

the diamond is not that bad and also when i had to file a claim on my phone i had to tell asurion that i caused the damage or else they wouldnt have let me get a replacement
Old 01-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrycka79 View Post
the diamond is not that bad and also when i had to file a claim on my phone i had to tell asurion that i caused the damage or else they wouldnt have let me get a replacement
I just told them I lost it and she was nice about it too. The only 3 downfalls of the Diamond are that it has no SD Slot, No flash for camera, and NO KEYBOARD! thats the realllll reason that I want the Touch Pro! It has everything the Diamond has plus those 3 downfalls of the Diamond!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan