PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

livingrock21 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul Broke

Please Help!

My moguls are toasted. Asurions offering me new 800w's as replacements. I doubt I'll like them, but since they'd be new, couldn't I trade them for a touch pro? Thanks for the help in advance.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:28 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Mogul Broke

Don't take it. I doubt you would like the 800W, I don't for sure. And I don't see you being able to trade.

Last edited by drewcam888; 01-08-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

livingrock21 is a n00b

Since I'd technically be in the 30day windows since it will be a new phone, wouldn't I be able to trade?
Old 01-08-2009, 04:44 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingrock21 View Post
Since I'd technically be in the 30day windows since it will be a new phone, wouldn't I be able to trade?
Maybe some one else will have a different answer but I would assume no because you are not purchasing it from Sprint but rather getting a replacement through Assurion. I have both the 800w and the Mogul. I can tell you that I would argue into a touch pro simply because it is the same feel you are used to. The 800w's screen is smaller and the keyboard has a different layout.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV 6800/ Mogul

shady520 is just getting started

that or you can argue for new moguls. i just got 3 new VX 6800's after verizon wanting to give me a blackberry pearl or rim for free becuase qwest was dropping sprint and switching over and i bought three mogul's in oct. 2007 for ~330 a piece and told the verizon people i just paid for them so they gave me free xv 6800's and i got to keep my moguls.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

livingrock21 is a n00b

I got the 800w. Their brandnew, so I'll have the 30 days. If not I'll argue I never wanted them anyway...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan