PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Was Metro

raysilk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul Freezing up.

I have a HTC Mogul and It was working fine until I did the battery and proformance upgrade that Cody Posted here and then all hell broke loose this thing keep freezing up every couple of hours so I deleted the cab thinking that this would solve the issue but it is still there any suggussions?

HELP!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 06:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Mogul Freezing up.

Go to Start/Settings/System/Remove Programs and see if PPCGeeks BatteryandPerformance is listed among the installed programs. If yes tap on the app then tap remove. You should be prompted are you sure? Tap yes and wait for the process to end. You may or may not be prompted to restart the device. If not wait another minute for the registry changes, then softreset. That should remove it.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

Yes, delete the cab. I also suggest installing Cleartemp & SKtools for maintenence. I have used those 2 for a while & they really help keep my Mogul snappy. Cleartemp is good for clearing your IE cache & whatnot, and SKtools is great for deleting errant registry entries & bad notifications that can cause problems. SKtools will give you a message saying that its for smartphones only(IE non-touchscreen, like the moto q), but install it anyway, it'll work just fine.

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC
Old 01-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Was Metro
Threadstarter

raysilk is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
Go to Start/Settings/System/Remove Programs and see if PPCGeeks BatteryandPerformance is listed among the installed programs. If yes tap on the app then tap remove. You should be prompted are you sure? Tap yes and wait for the process to end. You may or may not be prompted to restart the device. If not wait another minute for the registry changes, then softreset. That should remove it.

I did delete it that's the problem and It still freezes up that's why I am wondering if something else could be the problem but it never frooze before this.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan