PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 03:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: verizon touchpro

DANNYMAC1980 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Frustrated xv6800 user

I would love to have someone walk me through putting a rom on my phone. I have tried but I get an error message telling me I need to run the application first then run the program?? I really like the program on the vogue that you can pan through stuff like on the iphone. I have the titan xv6800 from verizon. I would call anyone anywhere to get my stock titan up to par.

Thanks Dan
Old 12-31-2008, 03:23 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Frustrated xv6800 user

for scrolling ftouchsl and ftouchflo work. if there is a tutorial i would check that out.

Old 12-31-2008, 03:34 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNYMAC1980 View Post
I would love to have someone walk me through putting a rom on my phone. I have tried but I get an error message telling me I need to run the application first then run the program?? I really like the program on the vogue that you can pan through stuff like on the iphone. I have the titan xv6800 from verizon. I would call anyone anywhere to get my stock titan up to par.

Thanks Dan

If you want me to walk you through over IM or what ever let me know as it takes some time to get started. Send me a PM if you want.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Yeah it really not all that hard once you go through it and see how it is done. There is also the Chat room where a lot of us hang out and can help also.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vx6800

markadams98520 is a n00b

Hi. The chat room link appears broken. Thanks for your time with us noobs.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

It is Java based so make sure your plugins are enabled and you have the latest version of java.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan