PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 06:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: VZW 6850
Carrier: VZW

BigDASH is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My stay was short... **Waves**

Well I got my XV6800 in October via a warranty exchange for my 6 or 7th xv6700, I finally spoke to the correct person and they spoke to the right person to make it happen. Well I guess this has come full circle I on Friday had and issue with my Titan, XV6800. It stopped charging, it was dead and 2 months old. I go into a VZW store and they have none to replace it for. I'm told we will give you the next model up. Holy Hell did I just hear that I thought, wait a moment which phone will that be I ask. "The XV6850 the rep says" I'm like a Touch Pro? "Yep", he answers. Being a computer / phone geek pays off every now and again. I wanted to do back flips. Till he says "We don't have any here in the store, You are going to have to go to another store." Will I still get the Touch Pro? "Yep, I've noted your account" Sweet, can you please call the store in XXXXXXXXX?

I get there still not going to believe it till I have the new device in hand.

It took a few minutes but I walked out with a NIB XV6850 Touch Pro!

So, my stay was short but the knowledge of the 6800 was great in that short time, due to all of you. I'm headed to the XV6850 Touch Pro fourm. Hope to see some of the familiar names in the TP fourm. Peace

DASH
Old 01-04-2009, 07:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: My stay was short... **Waves**

Nice deal. Maybe others can be so lucky.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:56 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

BigDASH is a n00b

I wish them well.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Well its about time VZ did something right. But welcome to the land of TP where you battery life now sucks and there is nothing you can do about it.

Cheers,

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

nick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Well its about time VZ did something right. But welcome to the land of TP where you battery life now sucks and there is nothing you can do about it.

Cheers,

Mikee
tee hee
Old 01-05-2009, 11:30 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

BigDASH is a n00b

So far the battery life isn't an issue.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thats awesome, I wish I had that luck a couple months ago. They gave me a refurb.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Ahh, you got lucky. At least you got (ye ol gimp) for free. Alot of vzn users had to pay for robbed ram and a tard keyboard.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx, Treo 700p,HTC Mogul PPC6800, HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SprintPCS

shelovezlaw is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to shelovezlaw
Thumbs up Re: My stay was short... **Waves**

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDASH View Post
Well I got my XV6800 in October via a warranty exchange for my 6 or 7th xv6700, I finally spoke to the correct person and they spoke to the right person to make it happen. Well I guess this has come full circle I on Friday had and issue with my Titan, XV6800. It stopped charging, it was dead and 2 months old. I go into a VZW store and they have none to replace it for. I'm told we will give you the next model up. Holy Hell did I just hear that I thought, wait a moment which phone will that be I ask. "The XV6850 the rep says" I'm like a Touch Pro? "Yep", he answers. Being a computer / phone geek pays off every now and again. I wanted to do back flips. Till he says "We don't have any here in the store, You are going to have to go to another store." Will I still get the Touch Pro? "Yep, I've noted your account" Sweet, can you please call the store in XXXXXXXXX?

I get there still not going to believe it till I have the new device in hand.

It took a few minutes but I walked out with a NIB XV6850 Touch Pro!

So, my stay was short but the knowledge of the 6800 was great in that short time, due to all of you. I'm headed to the XV6850 Touch Pro fourm. Hope to see some of the familiar names in the TP fourm. Peace

DASH
hopefully i will meet you in the pro forum next month..

so jealous..lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan