PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

hotpocket44 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to hotpocket44
Re: Die hard PPC fan

i like my mogul with my beefy extended battery, seido should have a true extended fatty out soon for the pro though
Old 01-01-2009, 12:58 PM
ONE GIANT LEAP 4 MANKIND
Pocket PC: VERIZON DROID 1.2GHz BB.8
Carrier: Verizon

bbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
I like my smartphones a lil' on the chunky side.
now THIS is funny
Old 01-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelundi View Post
Thanks for the input. I mean, it's a fancy phone, I'm sure. But I really wished I jumped on the Mogul band wagon, lol.
give me a few and you can get my mogul.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 01-01-2009, 04:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

FaithOmitted is just getting started

Quote:
Yes- and it also had a scroll wheel which I find INDISPENSABLE! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not believe the TP has a wheel. That right there is a killer for me. I'd love a VGA screen & an accelerometer, but I love my scroll wheel more.

And call me crazy, but I kinda like the fact that the Mogul is a bit bulky. I like my smartphones a lil' on the chunky side.

I missed the scroll wheel too, but it's easy to get up and down pages with touch flo.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

zero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to zero157h7 Send a message via AIM to zero157h7 Send a message via MSN to zero157h7 Send a message via Yahoo to zero157h7 Send a message via Skype™ to zero157h7

Yeah, there is no reason to buy a Mogul over a touch pro if yo uare extending a contract. If you were going the ebay or craigslist route you could save money but if you just want to upgrade go Touch Pro. Just because it has touch flo 3d on does not mean that old functions do not work. As stated above the battery life would be better with the mogul, and it does have ir (which basically only has a use in transferring files) and the scroll whell which you can get used to not having, and I do not think was on apache.

Yo udo not have to use your finger for everything, it still has a stylus, and you can disable tf3d if you want your old today screen.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
I like my smartphones a lil' on the chunky side.
Makes me wonder about your BFs. LOL

I also noticed the missing scroll wheel on the TP. A big turn off for me with the TP was the locked GPS (which is now cracked). My 6800 is set up exactly how I want it and works great. I went to look at the TPs in VZW store and wasnt impressed. However, the Omnia has caught my attention. PDA and I talked to this device and I know his input on it. But I like it. It is a better deal to me than the TP because of the CPU and ROM/RAM/Flash memory, FM tuner, 5mp camera. You can drag items across its screen and it doesnt bog down like the TP.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan