PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 08:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul

stickersmc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Calendar events, more than one at a time?

I searched and searched for the answer to this basic question, so bare with me.

On my "today" screen, it shows the next calendar event in my calendar, but I want it to show the next "several" events. Is there a way to do this?

I have 4 birthdays I wanted to to things for this week, but didn't know they were coming up because my phone only showed the "next" one in line. Is there a way for it to show all the events for like... the next week? Or, the next 3 or 4 events?

"I have a birthday to do something for tomorrow and I didn't know about it until today... when all the stores are JAM PACKED with Christmas shoppers!" Now I'm S.O.L.!

I know you'll say, "set an alarm or a reminder" a week prior to the birthday, but I'll forget about it in the next couple of days because I have WAY too much on my plate! I need something that STAYS on my "today" screen until that day comes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated so I'm not in the dog-house again!!!
Old 12-24-2008, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc-6800
Carrier: Sprint

peterm20 is keeping up the good workpeterm20 is keeping up the good work
Re: Calendar events, more than one at a time?

Yeah what you have to do is;

1) Go to the settings off the startmenu

2) Tap today

3) Tap the Items tab on the bottom

4) Find the calendar today item & slect it.

5) Hit the options on the right

6) and it will say "Display: Next appointment, Upcoming appointments... etc"

7) Change it to Upcoming appointments

tap ok on the top right until your back to the main screen..

that should do it.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Threadstarter

stickersmc is a n00b

Ya... you would THINK it would. Unfortunately... that doesn't work either. I already had it set to that, but I just went back to make sure so your post wasn't for not, but... it's still the same.

It's displaying tomorrows birthday, but not Friday's or Saturdays that's on my calendar.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc-6800

peterm20 is keeping up the good workpeterm20 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickersmc View Post
Ya... you would THINK it would. Unfortunately... that doesn't work either. I already had it set to that, but I just went back to make sure so your post wasn't for not, but... it's still the same.

It's displaying tomorrows birthday, but not Friday's or Saturdays that's on my calendar.
i have done it before.. i just cant remember how i did it. if i figure it out I'll repost. sorry man.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

You can use S2U2 and in its settings under Appointment you can choose the number of appointments you want displayed and how many days in advanced you want to see them. I have mine set to 4 appointments with 7 days in advance.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Calendar+ can show multiple appointments and its freeware. Go here: http://www.freewareppc.com/clock/calendar.shtml to check it out.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 , Curve 2

apacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to apacho01

Today agenda Works great!

You can change between 1-30 days of display. ITs got lots of options to configure. Even a different Pim app if you have it.

late,
Coz
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Old 01-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I second today agenda. I have used it for a long time and I really like it.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 01-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

So there is no way to do this with the standard WM calendar? I prefer to keep my PIM software stock. I like to have that stuff simple and stable.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan