PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 05:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan / Mogul
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

RiftReaper is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can't Transfer files to PC???!!

I am using Resco File Explorer 2008..however, when I map the drive of my PC, I can access the Drive from my titian and transfer stuff from my PC to my titan, but I can not transfer from my titan to my PC.......I'm running XP Pro, and I have the box checked in XP to allow network users to modify the shared folder.....I do not know whats going on.....

Anyone have any ideas?
Old 12-29-2008, 06:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Can't Transfer files to PC???!!

if i understand u correctly, u trying to get files of da titan to ur pc..u shudn't have to use resco...jus highlight what u wanna "transfer" right click go to copy or cut(depending on what u wanna do) then paste on desktop or all ready folder on ur PC
Old 12-29-2008, 11:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Could be firewall ports blocked on the PC via software or in a router (hardware) or could Net BIOS permissions. Can use transfer from other PCs to that XP machine? Are you trying to transfer something to the C:/ or directly to a profile such as C:\Documents and Settings\Default User where "Default User" could be your account or whoever is logged in?
Old 12-30-2008, 07:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

RiftReaper is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
Could be firewall ports blocked on the PC via software or in a router (hardware) or could Net BIOS permissions. Can use transfer from other PCs to that XP machine? Are you trying to transfer something to the C:/ or directly to a profile such as C:\Documents and Settings\Default User where "Default User" could be your account or whoever is logged in?

I can transfer stuff fine between PC and PC....but for some odd reason I can not do it between my PC-Titan or my Laptop-Titan?? weird!
Old 12-30-2008, 04:54 PM
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok rift, what steps do u exactly take to xfer files?????? cuz that does sound weird
Old 12-31-2008, 03:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

RiftReaper is a n00b

In resco menu, i select copy or move to then select the folder or drive in My network on the titan and hit ok.......then it closes...and i end up with the file i transfered to the PC or Laptop showing up but only as 0 Kilobytes.....so its trying to do it, but something is stoping the data from transfering
Old 12-31-2008, 03:49 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiftReaper View Post
In resco menu, i select copy or move to then select the folder or drive in My network on the titan and hit ok.......then it closes...and i end up with the file i transfered to the PC or Laptop showing up but only as 0 Kilobytes.....so its trying to do it, but something is stoping the data from transfering
k, jus try to copy and paste into tytn-my docs folder......has the current way u tryin ever work in the past??
Old 12-31-2008, 06:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I use bluetooth and Resco

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan