PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   My Mogul took a sh!t (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50795)

MrAndyGets 12-27-2008 09:40 PM

My Mogul took a sh!t

My mogul quit sending and recieving calls. So i called sprint and they said to call asurian and file a claim. I did that and asurian said they would send me a NEW HTC Touch Diamond. I dont know any thing about the diamond. Is this a good swap? Am I getting the shaft?

FRONT 12-27-2008 09:42 PM

Re: My Mogul took a sh!t

You know what you are getting stop playing stupid, you just trying to brag

ashgfu 12-27-2008 09:49 PM

It looks nice... I don't know if it has all the funcionality of a mogul. I don't think it has a keyboard.

Imaginos 12-27-2008 09:53 PM

It looks nice, yes. I won't settle for anything less than another Mogul or a Pro. Keyboard was the big reason I chose the 6800 in the first place.

MrAndyGets 12-27-2008 09:54 PM

I know it doesnt have a keyboard. I hardly used the keyboard on the mogul...... But I dont really know much about the diamond. Are the to compriable? Other then the keyboard?

meatgel 12-27-2008 09:56 PM

There is no keyboard and no sd card slot. Other than that ... it's better!

I went from a Mogul to a Diamond and I love it. It didn't take long to get used to the keyboard only on the screen and I don't miss the sd card at all. I had 4gb in my Mogul and Diamond has 4gb on board.

If you really think you need a keyboard, though, you should call back and say you need the Pro.

It is an upgrade for sure.

MrAndyGets 12-27-2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatgel (Post 603572)
There is no keyboard and no sd card slot. Other than that ... it's better!

I went from a Mogul to a Diamond and I love it. It didn't take long to get used to the keyboard only on the screen and I don't miss the sd card at all. I had 4gb in my Mogul and Diamond has 4gb on board.

If you really think you need a keyboard, though, you should call back and say you need the Pro.

It is an upgrade for sure.

So going from a mogul to a Diamond is a upgrade?

meatgel 12-27-2008 10:02 PM

It's faster, more memory and it is much smaller. I really do love it ... the battery life is rough, but cooked ROMs fix that.

You should check out the Diamond forum.

MrAndyGets 12-27-2008 10:03 PM

You battery performance sucks? What about registry tweaks? Do they help?

meatgel 12-27-2008 10:08 PM

When I got this phone, the first thing I did was go to the Diamond forum and start putting in the tweaks ... they are almost identical to the Mogul. If you've been teaking your Mogul, it will be sooooo easy to get you Diamond the exact way you want it.

I remember when I got my Mogul everybody was moaning about battery life. You'll see in the Diamond forum that a lot of the issues are the same as the Mogul.