PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 07:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc mogul

kirby_83 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
having trouble removing touchflow

i tried removing ftouchflo of my mogul today, and now whenever i reset my phone i get an ftouchflo.exe error. anybody had this problem? if so any idea on how to remove that error screen, i don't have the program on my phone any longer but its as if its still trying to run it.. thanx in advance for any information. also hope i posted in the correct area, sorry if i did not
Old 12-27-2008, 09:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: having trouble removing touchflow

i hear sk tools helps remove apps that don't completely uninstall
Old 12-28-2008, 03:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Maybe there is a link to it in your Windows startup directory. That's what it sounds like
Old 12-28-2008, 03:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Go to file manager and go to windows--> startup--> and the file should be there. Just delete it and your good to go!
Old 12-28-2008, 05:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

If not, run sktools & see if it finds the errant startup item. I was able to avoid a hard reset this way. I had a persistent startup error like that that just would not go away, and there was nothing in the startup folder either. Sktools isolated & deleted it. Great little app

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC

Last edited by kabuk1; 12-28-2008 at 05:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc mogul
Threadstarter

kirby_83 is a n00b

thank you very much. did not see anything in startup so i tried sktools like suggested and it worked like a charm... once again thank you very much

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan