PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2007, 12:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by klurf8881
well i just called in to retentions and a nice lady said there MAY be a delay on the web orders that they werent ready to sell that early this morning/last night and those orders got put on a hold and thats why the telesales people got theirs shipped out today. im VERY angry about this.
Yeah tell me about it! I am ANGRYYYY!! So the people who stayed up and ordered the phone as early as possible such as 12:01am or ~12:30am like I did,....we all got screwed. Why? Because we were the first in line and did what they always tell us to do...do this online, do that online...get activation waived if you activate online...blah blah blah. If online sucks so bad then why would anyone do anything online....hell, I know I am calling and talking to a person next time to order anything from them. This is just ridiculous!!
Old 06-19-2007, 01:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

starfury1 is a n00b
wow... im utterly and totally flabbergasted at this point, i called telesales(the 800sprint1 number)after waiting on hold with them for 10 minutes finally got a person explained i was checking the status of an order, they transfered me to something, i listened to motzart at least 10 times, i even took a a call for 10 minutes figured surely i would have missed them finally getting to me but nope there was amadeus just goin strong...

finally got tired of holding, both the phone and my bladder, so i hung up and tried again, this time i got a person relatively quickly, then she went to work, at first it looked like i had two orders and that confused her but appearantly that was wrong, and my order is set to be delivered tomorrow. i asked if that meant that it was going to be shipped tomorrow or would be in my patiently waiting hands, she said i would have it in 24 hours.

I guess i'll have to wait and see... if its not here i better get a refund on the overnight delivery... and id like the 2.5 hours (total) i have been on hold (for the entire day not just last call, but half of it was... back... lol

Hope you guys are having better luck than me...
Old 06-19-2007, 01:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

kaiguy is becoming a great contributor
UPS now has my tracking info with a scheduled on time arrival for 6/19. So I guess their order status page is pretty accurate.

I'll let everyone know if I do get it tomorrow, with my first impressions Good luck to all on getting yours quickly.

Edit: PS, it's coming from Kentucky.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:13 AM
N00b

starfury1 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvashi
This is just ridiculous!!

This is Sprint Customer service, not to mention, i dont think i have ever seen a phone premier go off perfectly, any carrier, there is always bugs. its upsetting sure, and id love to believe that my phone will be here tomorrow, i just know its going to be here soon(i hope lol) and go from there. getting worked up over sprints customer service will only lead to gray hairs or you ripping them out and becoming bald...

AT least they have hired polite people now used to they were the most rude people in existence.. hopefully in another half decade the rest of the customer service issues will be addressed
Old 06-19-2007, 01:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfury1
wow... im utterly and totally flabbergasted at this point, i called telesales(the 800sprint1 number)after waiting on hold with them for 10 minutes finally got a person explained i was checking the status of an order, they transfered me to something, i listened to motzart at least 10 times, i even took a a call for 10 minutes figured surely i would have missed them finally getting to me but nope there was amadeus just goin strong...

finally got tired of holding, both the phone and my bladder, so i hung up and tried again, this time i got a person relatively quickly, then she went to work, at first it looked like i had two orders and that confused her but appearantly that was wrong, and my order is set to be delivered tomorrow. i asked if that meant that it was going to be shipped tomorrow or would be in my patiently waiting hands, she said i would have it in 24 hours.

I guess i'll have to wait and see... if its not here i better get a refund on the overnight delivery... and id like the 2.5 hours (total) i have been on hold (for the entire day not just last call, but half of it was... back... lol

Hope you guys are having better luck than me...
Well at least you have a set time frame of when your order is gonna' be shipped. And I don't understand how some of you guys are still able to contact Sprint. Every dept I try to access, it says "our office is currently closed" What The!! I thought they should be and were open 24hrs a day.

Anyways, I guess I am gonna' go to sleep now....hopefully the damn status would've changed by then.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Oh and just to let you guys know...If you go into MySprint (log in) and then go to Billing and then go to Order History (a little ways down)...it will show you the order thats been placed. There is an order on mine which shows the order date as 6/18/07 and an Order ID but the Status says: Cancelled and the Amount says: 0.00

Okay so now I am a little bit more upset... You guys who haven't gotten anything to change in the order status or anything, check that out. My order status still says Order in progress.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:28 AM
N00b

starfury1 is a n00b
24 hours since i first tried to order my phone on the website, my order, like myself, is awaiting fulfillment...

(bad joke i know i couldnt help myself )
Old 06-19-2007, 07:15 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
someone tell me where the ir transmitter is on this thing!?!?

i see something in the bottom corner, i hope thats not where it is..
and someone should test it out too to see if it has better range than the 6700
Old 06-19-2007, 07:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

tek2tirado is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx
someone tell me where the ir transmitter is on this thing!?!?

i see something in the bottom corner, i hope thats not where it is..
and someone should test it out too to see if it has better range than the 6700

ir? yea its on the bottom
Old 06-19-2007, 09:14 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Here's the e-mail I sent websales this morning... we'll see what happens, I will also call them later.

Quote:
Good morning,

I placed an order (number: AB-CDEF-123456789) on 06/18/07 early in the morning and selected to pay extra for overnight shipping to be able to receive it today. When I called yesterday to get an update on the status, and possibly the tracking number, I was informed my order was on hold and that I needed to speak to the order verification department in order for the order to clear. Had I not called myself to check on the status of my order, it would still be on hold since I was never contacted to get in touch with the order verification department.

Furthermore, my order still did not ship and is still awaiting fulfillment. I would like to be assured that this order will ship out today so that I will receive it tomorrow; if not, it will have made no sense for me to pay extra for overnight shipping. Just to make sure things are clear, when I ordered this new phone (no more than 8 hours after it was made available online for the first time) there were no indications of it being backordered, and my order receipt clearly states that my order 'may take 1-2 days to arrive' (I mention this due to rumors from colleagues being told the phone is backordered). This is why I want to be assured that my order will ship today, and get a tracking number as soon as it is available.

Thank you for your assistance, I look forward to your response.

Have a good day.
And yes, the IR port is on the bottom of the device.

EDIT: HA! I just refreshed and my status changed to In Progress again, however, I have a tracking number!!! Not only that, but it just seems they never updated my order yesterday because the trakcing number says the device is out out for delivery already... so I'm getting it today!

Wow... I will not believe until I have it my hands. Can't believe I'm dealing with Sprint

---
Don't forget to Search first!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan