PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Aux in outut volume too low in a car (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50447)

nvrphanikumar 12-24-2008 12:49 PM

Aux in outut volume too low in a car

Hi,

I recently bought an cable that could connect to the car speakers through aux in.
I could play songs from my mogul on car speakers but the problem I have is ,very less sound output.
for example:with an volume level of 25 out of 50 would give me good sound when I play a cd but when I try to play any songs from my mogul with same sound level,I could barely hear it.I have to set the volume level to 43 out of 50 to make it audible similar to 25 for cd's.

Is this normal.Does some one know a fix on this.
Please suggest.

Thanks

elmerfudpucker 12-24-2008 01:04 PM

Re: Aux in outut volume too low in a car

what kind of radio? I am an installer so hopefully it is just settings, but get me all the info, what kind of hookup, adapters, ect...

MrObvious 12-24-2008 02:43 PM

Try using the nueAudio program to boost the audio output.

gator2k83 12-24-2008 07:22 PM

you have the phone volume on the wm side turned up ? Thats the right side of the volume control on the titan. Just a thought.

BigDiesel07 12-24-2008 07:26 PM

You have to have the audio on the phone turned up or it will never play any sound..

nvrphanikumar 12-25-2008 03:43 AM

I do have my audio turned up high.I need to give a try installing nueaudio.
I am using jvc audio player in my car.I dont know if thats what you are asking about

BigDiesel07 12-25-2008 11:31 AM

The nueaduio will help increase the volume of the speaker and earpiece, but I don't think it will change the out-volume..

elmerfudpucker 12-25-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nvrphanikumar (Post 599740)
I do have my audio turned up high.I need to give a try installing nueaudio.
I am using jvc audio player in my car.I dont know if thats what you are asking about

What is the model number on the deck? Are you using the front aux plug in or an adapter on back? If it is the front, make sure the contacts on the detatchable face and the front of the deck contacts are clean. If you are using a periphial Ipod adapter; makes sure you only have one item (ipod/ rca's/ headphone plug) plug in at a time. It is a common mistake.

nvrphanikumar 12-26-2008 05:50 PM

KD -G230 is the model number of my dec.I commect the aux -in from front.I connect my directly with a cable I bought in ebay(CAR STEREO 2.5mm HEADSET ADAPTER AUX CABLE )