PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Yes, Sprint did the right thing!! Merry Xmas (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=50254)

cpudoc6 12-23-2008 08:23 AM

Yes, Sprint did the right thing!! Merry Xmas

I took my Mogul into the sprint store because of a bad slid on my keyboard. It would shut the PPC down if you slid it closed too hard. Well they said "would you be opposed to an upgrade to a Touch Pro"? I about Sh%t my pants! I took the pro and ran....

Wow, Sprint did the right thing and it was a nice surprise.

See ya all in the Pro forum.:headbang:

rihavens 12-23-2008 08:32 AM

Re: Yes, Sprint did the right thing!! Merry Xmas

Sweet deal. Sprint gave you an early Christmas?

weedahoe 12-23-2008 08:43 AM

Nice deal. I would have taken it and gotten out of the store as fast as I could also before they think they made a mistake.......LOL.......However, that is IF I were with Sprint. If VZW offers that to me I think I would have to turn it down. :-(

dschoenike 12-23-2008 09:09 AM

My green talk button just broke this morning. I think i shall go visit sprint and see what they do :) I probably won't get as lucky.

Hawkinpaul 12-23-2008 09:31 AM

Aww Man! I just took my phone in because it wouldn't charge any more and the keyboard was messed up. I have insurance on the phone and was looking forward to a new Mogul.

When I got to the store and they put the request in it looked like I might get a Touch pro as well. But the guy called me later and said they had sent me a new phone... another Mogul. Oh well at least it is a new phone! :) And I like the Mogul alot. But it would be nice to have 288 mb of ram as oposed to 64.... :)

Count your lucky stars! You got a great deal. I don't know if I am right but I feel like I got one of the last Mogul replacement phones....

Merry Christmas Everyone!

3boos 12-23-2008 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dschoenike (Post 595222)
My green talk button just broke this morning. I think i shall go visit sprint and see what they do :) I probably won't get as lucky.

Go to the same store Cpudoc6 went to :mrgreen:

3boos 12-23-2008 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpudoc6 (Post 595194)
I took my Mogul into the sprint store because of a bad slid on my keyboard. It would shut the PPC down if you slid it closed too hard. Well they said "would you be opposed to an upgrade to a Touch Pro"? I about Sh%t my pants! I took the pro and ran....

Wow, Sprint did the right thing and it was a nice surprise.

See ya all in the Pro forum.:headbang:

sweet deal in deed, make sure they do not miss up your user agreement and extended.....or what is the heck it is a free PRO :) lucky you! ENJOY

tc32brat 12-23-2008 10:15 AM

wow that was cool of them to give you the pro....i just found my 6800 in the microwave...i think someone broke in last night, took the battery out of it, and put it on for 2 seconds....how mad i am...lol.... now i guess i will go to the sprint store and see what they say.

Mintdub 12-23-2008 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tc32brat (Post 595302)
wow that was cool of them to give you the pro....i just found my 6800 in the microwave...i think someone broke in last night, took the battery out of it, and put it on for 2 seconds....how mad i am...lol.... now i guess i will go to the sprint store and see what they say.

LMAO.. let us all know how that goes.

dschoenike 12-23-2008 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3boos (Post 595294)
Go to the same store Cpudoc6 went to :mrgreen:

Hope he's near Milwaukee Wi :)