PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 10:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro and sprint touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

emanuelrv is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Yes, Sprint did the right thing!! Merry Xmas

weelll i go to the store this afternoon and pick up my brand new touch pro with box too only left the phone jeeje this !@#$ PHONE IS GREAT
Old 12-24-2008, 10:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
I p***** on a refurb. I have a huge back up file on my storage card, and just wasn't sure/positive a restore would work from my current wm 6.0 to a possible refurb running wm 6.1. Gonna stick with my broken mogul 'till i get the touch pro.
I usually tweak a lot once I get a ROM flashed, but I also do all my saves to the storage card. I would wonder why a huge backup is needed - but then again, I sync to an exchange for my email and contacts, so none of that needs to be backed up manually. You have pop/imap + a giant contacts list to preserve?
Old 12-24-2008, 10:42 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

First off i meant to say p***** on a refurb, not *issed. sorry mods, if i miss typed. My back up file is 96mb, so i'm not sure if thats big in comparison to other peoples around here. Guess i have my phone exactly the way i like, and would hate to lose that on a refurb if my back up didn't work switching to wm 6.1.

Old 12-27-2008, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR

has anyone checked sprints phones they are currently selling? It doesnt appear the mogul is avalible anymore?? perhaps why they are giving out pros?
Old 12-28-2008, 05:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

ViciousTemptations is a n00b

mogul is the most terrible phone ive ever had in my life!! i got it in JULY 2007, YET..it has been replaced 8 times due to "manufacturer's default"... not worth the $589.99 that I paid for it! DON'T BUY IT PEOPLE!!
Old 12-28-2008, 08:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thye Mogul is a GREAT phone when set up right. You want a really junky phone, get a Touch Pro
Old 12-28-2008, 06:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Fashion Lad! is a n00b

I had my Mogul swapped for a brand new Mogul too. I think since my Sprint store took it off the shelf, they're looking at trying to get rid of their stock on them.
Old 12-28-2008, 08:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff

Wow! Why the hate for this versatile little phone? I will agree - once you get it setup and tweaked the way you like it, it's nothing short of awesome. I haven't given the TP a fair shake yet, but handling a store demo felt like it was a toy.
I'm sure I would change my mind if I got one though.
Old 12-28-2008, 08:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousTemptations View Post
mogul is the most terrible phone ive ever had in my life!! i got it in JULY 2007, YET..it has been replaced 8 times due to "manufacturer's default"... not worth the $589.99 that I paid for it! DON'T BUY IT PEOPLE!!
Yikes. How did you get roped into full retail and what did you get the phone for?
Old 12-28-2008, 11:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Aprint

garbagefan2424 is a n00b

wow i wish i got that present
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan