PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 09:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc mogul
Carrier: sprint

questionkid2001 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ebuddy mobile on the Mogul?

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. I have searched around the internet, and found out that people have been able to get ebuddy mobile to work on the Mogul of they select the HTC 8100. For some odd reason, ebuddy installs fine, but when I open ebuddy, and go through the steps to set it up. It does not have a "OK" button so I can go to the next step. Has anyone been able to get ebuddy mobile working on the Mogul? I have atatched a picture, maybe you can get a idea of what I am talking about. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Snap001.jpg (6.5 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-21-2008, 10:09 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Re: ebuddy mobile on the Mogul?

I don't use eBuddy, well I did use the web version on my old RAZR. I use Palringo on my PPC's. Works much better. But try hitting the hard 'OK' button or the return button on the keyboard.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc mogul
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

questionkid2001 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
I don't use eBuddy, well I did use the web version on my old RAZR. I use Palringo on my PPC's. Works much better. But try hitting the hard 'OK' button or the return button on the keyboard.
Thanks - but I tried that already. I LOVE Palringo, but Palringo is having trouble connecting at the moment (has for days), so I was trying to find another messenger. The hard part was finding one that supports Facebook chat too.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

try nimbuzz it works with all of the messenger clients that you can think off. It works great on the mogul. Facebook, myspace im, aim, yahoo, msn messenger, icq, jabber, google talk, and a few more that i can't think of right now. Its 100% free app and has some cool features such as the ability to post widgets to myspace and other sites to let users buzz your phone or chat with you, right from the widget.

www.nimbuzz.com
Old 12-22-2008, 03:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

oh forgot to mention works with skype. I don't know if it works as a cellphone or thru speakerphone as i don't have skype account.

edit feature kept timing out on me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan