PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

amirborna is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Before I Hardreset My Phone

Before I hard reset my phone..

I have cricket on right now, it works, MMS and Internet
No bluetooth, GPS, Youtube (Tried 5x), and ect

Before I reset, and use DCD's cricket ROM, is there ANYTHING I need or info I need to save from my phone?

I've been given COMPLETE information by reeg420 and he's #1, so helpful and nice.

Just he has SPRINT and I totally trust him, JUST maybe someone who has actually done cricket, tell me what info if any I need to get off of my phone
Old 09-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Before I Hardreset My Phone

You will need to backup any data you want to keep such as contacts, calander events, notes etc.. You can back them up using Active sync (WMDC on Vista). You can also use PIM Backup. It is a free program that can be found with a Google search.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 09-10-2008, 08:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

I also vote for PIMBackup and advise you back up and save the pim.vol file as a backup to your backup...
Old 09-10-2008, 09:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 (Sprint Mogul)
Carrier: Sprint

bakntyme is keeping up the good workbakntyme is keeping up the good work

Anything you have added since you got the phone will be lost during either a hard reset or a ROM install. You need to back up not only contacts, notes, and calendar items, but also any items such as ringtones, pictures and video clips you have taken, Pocket Office files, voice recordings, etc. that you want to keep. You will also need to reenter your settings and registry edits.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

amirborna is a n00b

yes the settings...
the cricket settings
exactly like what do I need

Can someone explain the process of DCD's rom once I install it?
And choose cricket as a carrier
what happens then? Do I type in my # and stats to work? What things do I need to make my cricket work
Old 09-10-2008, 11:02 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

It's about the same process as any stock ROM.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

amirborna is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
It's about the same process as any stock ROM.
I've never done no nothing anythign related to PPC

I'm asking so I know
^.^

I have instructions how to do everything else, just wondering if i have to do anything..

just please tell me how the process works, so before i restart my phone i can get any information i need
Old 09-11-2008, 02:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirborna View Post
Before I hard reset my phone..

I have cricket on right now, it works, MMS and Internet
No bluetooth, GPS, Youtube (Tried 5x), and ect

Before I reset, and use DCD's cricket ROM, is there ANYTHING I need or info I need to save from my phone?

I've been given COMPLETE information by reeg420 and he's #1, so helpful and nice.

Just he has SPRINT and I totally trust him, JUST maybe someone who has actually done cricket, tell me what info if any I need to get off of my phone
Hello Amirborna...do you plan on cooking a rom with dcd's kitchen or installing the pre-made rom?..the reason i ask is because the pre-made rom is generic which is cool but doesn't include an mms client so you can't send pics/vids unless you load a cab or cook your own rom and use an oem of arcsoft...i have cricket and use dcd 326 but i cooked my own rom in his kitchen which i absolutely love but just wanted you to know how that works...you can load the pre-made rom and use the arcsoft for cricket from here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=25859&page=6 post 52...you want to use the one for the titan and inside you will use the one that says cricket arcsoft mms since you won't have arcsoft already installed if you load the pre-made rom and you can go to the first page of the link that i sent you to and there are settings that you use unless they are already made in the cab when you install it...hope that helps you
Old 07-03-2009, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc incredible and a diamond
Carrier: cricket

4218kris is just getting started

anyway to hard reset via pc my one of my buttons dont work
Old 07-03-2009, 07:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4218kris View Post
anyway to hard reset via pc my one of my buttons dont work
If you can still download stuff to it, download/install nueROM Power/backlight settings. There is an option in it to do a hard reset, it does work I have used it before.....

here it is... Download install, then hard reset btw. great little program..

http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pag...ueBattery.aspx
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan