PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 01:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc mogul

latiadposey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul

I have the sprint mogul and I am unable to open the files saved on my storage card or send pics from my card. I think i accidently deleted the application, how do i get it back? Please help...
Old 12-15-2008, 01:21 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Mogul

Greetings. Are you saying you can't find "file explorer" within programs?

Old 12-15-2008, 01:27 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

latiadposey is a n00b

while I'm in the file explorer the message that comes up reads "the file cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found." I was able to view them before from the file explorer.
Old 12-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Which application was being used to view your files?
Old 12-15-2008, 01:44 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

latiadposey is a n00b

The application was the same one that came with the phone. I have not changed anything.
Old 12-15-2008, 01:53 PM
Give him the KICK!!!

Hmmm, i'm trying to remember what app is used to open up picture files. jped bmp... are those the kind of files you're trying to open, right? Oh wait. If that is what what you're trying to do, is the pictures & videos app gone from your programs list?
Old 12-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

latiadposey is a n00b

The pics were pics from my storage card. I do believe they were jpeg bmp. The pictures & videos icon is still here but when i open it the icon when they're loading looks similar to the windows icon. I tried connecting the phone to the computer and the picture files will still not open.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:23 PM
Give him the KICK!!!

I realize this isn't an ideal solution, and might not fix the issue, but a hard reset would put everything back to stock for ya. If you don't have any other media players on your mogul, try tcpmp i uploaded, and see if you can view your pics within that program.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:44 PM
Lurker

bigcg533 is a n00b

i kno that this is unrelated but i am about to buy n htc mogul off ebay and i was wonder in there are any bad thing or things you dont like about the phone thanks.....
Old 12-15-2008, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP/MR5 and TP/Juicy 7
Carrier: Sprint Only The Best

bayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bayushikitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcg533 View Post
i kno that this is unrelated but i am about to buy n htc mogul off ebay and i was wonder in there are any bad thing or things you dont like about the phone thanks.....
personally i think the mogul is a great choice. yea it not improved like the touch and touch pro but for what it will cost on ebay it is a wonderful phone. to cook your rom is real simple there are so many out there. another upside is if you get this phone with sprint and don't flash it to anyone else then if something goes wrong with you phone you might get an upgrade for free. i got the touch pro and ended up giving it to my g/f so many problems for me i switched back to my mogul . are there any other phones that you are looking at on ebay?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan