PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Mogul (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=49162)

latiadposey 12-15-2008 01:06 PM

Mogul

I have the sprint mogul and I am unable to open the files saved on my storage card or send pics from my card. I think i accidently deleted the application, how do i get it back? Please help...

dschoenike 12-15-2008 01:21 PM

Re: Mogul

Greetings. Are you saying you can't find "file explorer" within programs?

latiadposey 12-15-2008 01:27 PM

while I'm in the file explorer the message that comes up reads "the file cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found." I was able to view them before from the file explorer.

dschoenike 12-15-2008 01:31 PM

Which application was being used to view your files?

latiadposey 12-15-2008 01:44 PM

The application was the same one that came with the phone. I have not changed anything.

dschoenike 12-15-2008 01:53 PM

Hmmm, i'm trying to remember what app is used to open up picture files. jped bmp... are those the kind of files you're trying to open, right? Oh wait. If that is what what you're trying to do, is the pictures & videos app gone from your programs list?

latiadposey 12-15-2008 02:05 PM

The pics were pics from my storage card. I do believe they were jpeg bmp. The pictures & videos icon is still here but when i open it the icon when they're loading looks similar to the windows icon. I tried connecting the phone to the computer and the picture files will still not open.

dschoenike 12-15-2008 02:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I realize this isn't an ideal solution, and might not fix the issue, but a hard reset would put everything back to stock for ya. If you don't have any other media players on your mogul, try tcpmp i uploaded, and see if you can view your pics within that program.

bigcg533 12-15-2008 09:44 PM

i kno that this is unrelated but i am about to buy n htc mogul off ebay and i was wonder in there are any bad thing or things you dont like about the phone thanks.....

bayushikitsune 12-15-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcg533 (Post 580596)
i kno that this is unrelated but i am about to buy n htc mogul off ebay and i was wonder in there are any bad thing or things you dont like about the phone thanks.....

personally i think the mogul is a great choice. yea it not improved like the touch and touch pro but for what it will cost on ebay it is a wonderful phone. to cook your rom is real simple there are so many out there. another upside is if you get this phone with sprint and don't flash it to anyone else then if something goes wrong with you phone you might get an upgrade for free. i got the touch pro and ended up giving it to my g/f so many problems for me i switched back to my mogul :headbang:. are there any other phones that you are looking at on ebay?