PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 12:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 MOGULE

OMANNO is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Red face Im kinda lost

When i plug my 6800 in with usb to pc and try to download gps, i cant get the zip file to get on my phone?? thanks
Old 12-15-2008, 12:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Im kinda lost

well thats kinda vague. have you tried to unzip the files first or do you have a way to unzip them once you put them on the phone?
Old 12-15-2008, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700,6800,6900,Touch Pro ,
Carrier: sprint

tc32brat is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to tc32brat

are you sure activesync is even connecting? there are programs that you can unzip with ...like winzip ....that are for your phone. but more information would make it easier for others to help you with.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:28 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i use my my phone to dl almost everything. i use total commander to unzip, move, copy or whatever i need. tc link. http://www.ghisler.com/
Old 12-17-2008, 07:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Harrier, Apache, Mogul, and Vogue
Carrier: Alltel

mryesterday is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mryesterday Send a message via MSN to mryesterday Send a message via Yahoo to mryesterday

Sometimes .zip files won't be shown through sync if you don't have a program to unzip them (phone won't recognize it). Easiest thing to do is unzip the file first, or just install winzip mobile.

If you have an issue with anything physical on an HTC and can't find an answer through "Search", give me a yell.

Custom painted Mogul/Titan w/ trimmed down housing, running WM 6.1, and android, standalone GPS w/ TomTom maps, and the cube.
*Still awaiting a good overclocker for the ****ed dual processor*
Old 12-17-2008, 11:30 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Which ROM do you have? I'm assuming a stock Alltel ROM. I would suggest flashing the brand new one that includes WM 6.1 so that you can get it to work great.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan