PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 04:38 AM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Haptics for titan?

On the TP there is a program that makes the phone vibrate everytime the screen receives input. Is there something similar for the titan?

I have the program that does this when making a call, so when you dial numbers it vibrates. But on the TP it does this at any time the screen is touched and is fully adjustable on how long vibrates!

thanks

*** Solution Found ***
Same as on the TP

See post 6 for info and cab
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...92&postcount=6

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!

Last edited by GhettoBSD; 12-14-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:51 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Haptics for titan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoBSD View Post
On the TP there is a program that makes the phone vibrate everytime the screen receives input. Is there something similar for the titan?

I have the program that does this when making a call, so when you dial numbers it vibrates. But on the TP it does this at any time the screen is touched and is fully adjustable on how long vibrates!

thanks
i have a reg. edit on my 6900 that works well. search reg. edits may work on the mogul. ill look around. i may have got it here, not sure. good start though. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11156

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 12-14-2008 at 04:55 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Keir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuffKeir333 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Keir333 Send a message via Yahoo to Keir333 Send a message via Skype™ to Keir333

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i have a reg. edit on my 6900 that works well. search reg. edits may work on the mogul. ill look around. i may have got it here, not sure. good start though. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11156
Do you know the post number for this reg. edit?

-Keir-
Old 12-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Threadstarter

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

haven't been able to find anything that'll match! boo
Old 12-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

there's a program out there called touch response. search for it either here or xda, you'll find it. works well on my titan.
Don't forget to hit the

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Try this.... go to the settings tab and click on touch response settings and put it on 1.... NOTE: you CANNOT have touchflo running for this to work. soft reset and your good to go. I have my ms set to 25 but you can put it at whatever suits you. thanks go out to snailslug over at xda for this.
Attached Files
File Type: cab TouchResponse_v02_2.CAB (54.8 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:34 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Threadstarter

That was it! Thanks guys!
Old 12-14-2008, 07:39 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

a tp app. working on the titan, wow. good to find this out for others. op, glad you got it.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
a tp app. working on the titan, wow. good to find this out for others. op, glad you got it.
yah i was worried to try it on my own but since someone else recommended it... LoL!
Old 12-14-2008, 08:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Osteo is becoming a great contributor

Just d/l it myself and works great. I set it to 10ms and it barely vibrates but you know if you hit the screen or not... I hope this won't burn out the motor!

Thanks guys!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan