PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Nuerom-M Problems (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48853)

nelly04 12-12-2008 09:37 PM

Nuerom-M Problems

Has anyone experienced a problem installing the nuerom-m on their moguls. specifically the error saying

The file:
\Windows\aAudibleAir_SprintPPC(noUninstall).CAB does not exist!"

Thanks for everyones response

nelly04 12-13-2008 01:08 AM

Re: Nuerom-M Problems

No One has seen this error before????

MikeElGiga23 12-13-2008 01:20 AM

i have, i just reset before the auto installer runs, i like it clean :mrgreen:

nelly04 12-13-2008 01:22 AM

thanks mike..... ill try that. will it install the IOTA.

nelly04 12-13-2008 10:35 AM

Mike, I tried that but it just seems to be missing alot. ill just wait for a newer rom. thanks

kabuk1 12-14-2008 02:13 AM

I got the same error, plus I could not get IOTA to work at all(it'd start but fail to provision so I could not get internet). I ended up going back to the stock rom. Which sucks cause I REALLY liked neurom :/

mikee4fun 12-14-2008 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kabuk1 (Post 577355)
I got the same error, plus I could not get IOTA to work at all(it'd start but fail to provision so I could not get internet). I ended up going back to the stock rom. Which sucks cause I REALLY liked neurom :/

Flash back to the NueRom M and do not let customizations run. Basically after first boot after you align the screen and it says customizing in 3 seconds soft reset. Everything will be fine. If you want some of the items from the extended rom you can download the official extended rom off the FTP here.

Cheers,

Mikee

kabuk1 12-14-2008 11:09 AM

Ah ok. I didn't even think to do that, I figured the extended rom got formatted or something when I flashed & the customizations were part of Neurom. Makes sense now :D

nelly04 12-14-2008 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikee4fun (Post 577496)
Flash back to the NueRom M and do not let customizations run. Basically after first boot after you align the screen and it says customizing in 3 seconds soft reset. Everything will be fine. If you want some of the items from the extended rom you can download the official extended rom off the FTP here.

Cheers,

Mikee

I understand where your coming from but it shouldnt give the error regardless if its supposed to be a good rom... not saying it isnt. when i soft reset before the customizing, some things are weird like shortcut to the hardware buttons are missing and when i go to buttons in settings, they arent there. someone from another forum told me it could be my extended rom so i downloaded extrom cpl and hid the files but still no smoke.

Imaginos 12-14-2008 08:41 PM

I don't think no2chem intended to leave the entire package in or allow the sprint customizations to run. I skipped it with a quick soft reset and ran dcd's sprint provisioning cab to get my data running.