PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2-happy to see not crippled
Carrier: Verizon

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
verizon visual voicemail

It looks like Verizons visual voicemail is available on the Touch Pro. Why not on the Titan. Does anyone have that cab or a hack to get it to work? For $3/mo. seems like a good deal.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

Spr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Spr0ckEt Send a message via MSN to Spr0ckEt Send a message via Yahoo to Spr0ckEt
Re: verizon visual voicemail

Are you kidding? $3/mo to SEE your voicemails? Is anyone's time that important that they cannot listen and delete on the phone? I honestly didn't think that anyone would subscribe to this service on purpose.
Phone history: Moto V265 (5), Moto V710 (4), Moto E815 (1), Moto Q (4), Treo 700wx (3), and XV6800 (5), Alltel Touch Pro (5), VZW Touch Pro 2 (2), HTC Incredible (3), HTC Thunderbolt (5), HTC Rezound (5), HTC DNA (4), Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (3)
Old 12-01-2008, 11:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by froader View Post
It looks like Verizons visual voicemail is available on the Touch Pro. Why not on the Titan. Does anyone have that cab or a hack to get it to work? For $3/mo. seems like a good deal.
Personally I think Visual Voicemail is garbage. 3 dollars a month. FU VZ

Just my thoughts.

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff

I have tried a couple of the free services offered by callwave and youmail. They certainly saved me time. I just had to read a text message instead of calling and listening to the voicemail. Once you have tried it you wouldnt want to bother with regular voicemail. All these companies are now charging for the service. At $10-$25/mo. its just not worth it.
So the VZW is $3/mo. and I am curious to use it.

SO if there is any help or info on this it would be appreciated.

Spr0ckEt-Certainly appreciate your HELP, really! If the service actually works, yes its worth $3/mo to me and others.

Last edited by froader; 12-02-2008 at 01:59 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:05 AM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

give it some time. i'm sure someone will rip the program out.
Don't forget to hit the

Old 12-02-2008, 02:10 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

does the vzw pro have vvm? i thought it didnt. i may be wrong.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
give it some time. i'm sure someone will rip the program out.
Thanks for the support. I am sure it will pop out at some point.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
does the vzw pro have vvm? i thought it didnt. i may be wrong.
Visual voicemail is compatible with the Touch Pro and the Omnia, as far as the website shows. It installs through the VZappStore, which shows to be compatible with the Titan, but the link to download does nothing for me.
Why would VVM work on the Touch Pro but not the Titan given they have the same OS? One way to find out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:22 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

see, learn something every day. funny how vzw puts extra goodies on the phone that they have control over. but dont unlock the gps, youtube, less mem. there so ignorant to there people imo. im not bashing, just feel you guys are wronged.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:01 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

Ya its listed on the tools and apps tab under my verizon, but it says its not compatible with my phone. looks nice and clean but damn it, it should be free! I already pay them too much. Sprint simply everything plan is lookin better and better and better.....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan