PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 11:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Switching to 6800 from 6900

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol740 View Post
The 6800 is garbage, I can't wait to get rid of it.

Ill give you a fair donation for it and you can send it to my address. How is that since you think it is garbage and do not like it.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:04 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

The Mogul was the best ppc around until his big bro showed up. POS....come on man whatcha talking about, my precious Mogul took care of all my needs and some...push mail,Gps,radio,TV,text,live broadcast capabilities using quik and live cast, picture mail,video mail,free overseas skype calls,games, Rev A internet speed, and the list is way long...u called that POS, the solution is within as the problem may be
Old 12-06-2008, 01:25 AM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
The Mogul was the best ppc around until his big bro showed up. POS....come on man whatcha talking about, my precious Mogul took care of all my needs and some...push mail,Gps,radio,TV,text,live broadcast capabilities using quik and live cast, picture mail,video mail,free overseas skype calls,games, Rev A internet speed, and the list is way long...u called that POS, the solution is within as the problem may be
Dude, don't take this guy seriously. Read all his other posts. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Lets not make another thread about how good/bad this phone is. After all, this is the most discussed phone on this forum!
Old 12-06-2008, 01:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Wow. That statement just shows your adolescence and technological inexperience. Because of that, I checked to see what else you wrote in your other posts (since you don't have that much), all your posts are negative and complaintive. Get a flip phone. Someone of your intellectual capacity won't have anything to worry about.
Couldn't have said it better myself. It reminds me of when I had all my various Treos & the people who bought the phone knowing NOTHING about Palm OS & absolutely REFUSED to learn anything about it. They'd clog the forums with "I H8 MY PHOEN!!!11!" posts because they couldn't wrap their tiny minds around the fact that it took more than one button press to make a call. Personally I think everyone who wants to buy a smartphone should have to fill out an application beforehand to determine if they're too stupid to operate one. If they fail the test, the most they will be allowed to buy is an iPhone :P

I had Treos for 4 years. LOVED them. Still do, but my Mogul is the balls. This is seriously the coolest, most capable device I've ever owned. I thought my 755p was robust- the 6800 blows it out of the water. Anyone who says this device is a POS is just... well I don't wanna be rude so I'll shutup.

Last edited by kabuk1; 12-06-2008 at 01:53 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:26 AM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
PDAPhoneJunkie, here I will take my personal view and disagree with you. I love my 6800 but a 6900 would be useless to me. Sure I would love more RAM but the loss of a KB is a killer for me. Plus no WiFI is another deal breaker. I didnt have a data plan for a long time and used WiFI all the time. Now that I have a data plan I use it as much as I used to use WiFi and either one is equally a backup to the other. In other words, you couldnt give me a 69 over a 68. Just my opinion though.
Yeah, I don't rely on WiFi. I don't need a physical keyboard either. In fact, I hate the keyboard feel on the 6800 and almost never use it. I like my 6700 keyboard better. As of now I am considering either getting a Sprint Touch Pro or a Native Verizon Vogue. I am liking it more and more... I like the small feel and flush screen. I am a big strong manly guy so it will barley be in the middle of my palm. Lol

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 12-06-2008, 04:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch and TP2
Carrier: Sprint

sadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i have gone from the 6800 to 6900 and back to the 6800.

the reception is much better on the 6800 than the 6900, thefore, less drop calls and faster internet connection. wifi is also now a must for me since i feed the mogul internet into my router for all other devices to access the internet. battery is much better than the 6900 too. also there is a 60 percent chance that you will get a 6900 with a poor quality low viewing angel screen. the 6900 does look A LOT better than the mogul.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:19 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

nueROM3 is amazing. Try that first before giving up on the phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan