PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Switching to 6800 from 6900 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47757)

weedahoe 12-05-2008 11:40 PM

Re: Switching to 6800 from 6900

Quote:

Originally Posted by sol740 (Post 561720)
The 6800 is garbage, I can't wait to get rid of it.

Ill give you a fair donation for it and you can send it to my address. How is that since you think it is garbage and do not like it. :mrgreen:

HBOOT 12-06-2008 01:04 AM

The Mogul was the best ppc around until his big bro showed up. POS....come on man whatcha talking about, my precious Mogul took care of all my needs and some...push mail,Gps,radio,TV,text,live broadcast capabilities using quik and live cast, picture mail,video mail,free overseas skype calls,games, Rev A internet speed, and the list is way long...u called that POS, the solution is within as the problem may be

WhiteBlazer01 12-06-2008 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbenz2008 (Post 562870)
The Mogul was the best ppc around until his big bro showed up. POS....come on man whatcha talking about, my precious Mogul took care of all my needs and some...push mail,Gps,radio,TV,text,live broadcast capabilities using quik and live cast, picture mail,video mail,free overseas skype calls,games, Rev A internet speed, and the list is way long...u called that POS, the solution is within as the problem may be

Dude, don't take this guy seriously. Read all his other posts. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Lets not make another thread about how good/bad this phone is. After all, this is the most discussed phone on this forum! :)

kabuk1 12-06-2008 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 (Post 561741)
Wow. That statement just shows your adolescence and technological inexperience. Because of that, I checked to see what else you wrote in your other posts (since you don't have that much), all your posts are negative and complaintive. Get a flip phone. Someone of your intellectual capacity won't have anything to worry about.

Couldn't have said it better myself. It reminds me of when I had all my various Treos & the people who bought the phone knowing NOTHING about Palm OS & absolutely REFUSED to learn anything about it. They'd clog the forums with "I H8 MY PHOEN!!!11!" posts because they couldn't wrap their tiny minds around the fact that it took more than one button press to make a call. Personally I think everyone who wants to buy a smartphone should have to fill out an application beforehand to determine if they're too stupid to operate one. If they fail the test, the most they will be allowed to buy is an iPhone :P

I had Treos for 4 years. LOVED them. Still do, but my Mogul is the balls. This is seriously the coolest, most capable device I've ever owned. I thought my 755p was robust- the 6800 blows it out of the water. Anyone who says this device is a POS is just... well I don't wanna be rude so I'll shutup.

PDAPhoneJunkie 12-06-2008 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedahoe (Post 561294)
PDAPhoneJunkie, here I will take my personal view and disagree with you. I love my 6800 but a 6900 would be useless to me. Sure I would love more RAM but the loss of a KB is a killer for me. Plus no WiFI is another deal breaker. I didnt have a data plan for a long time and used WiFI all the time. Now that I have a data plan I use it as much as I used to use WiFi and either one is equally a backup to the other. In other words, you couldnt give me a 69 over a 68. Just my opinion though.

Yeah, I don't rely on WiFi. I don't need a physical keyboard either. In fact, I hate the keyboard feel on the 6800 and almost never use it. I like my 6700 keyboard better. As of now I am considering either getting a Sprint Touch Pro or a Native Verizon Vogue. I am liking it more and more... I like the small feel and flush screen. I am a big strong manly guy so it will barley be in the middle of my palm. Lol :mrgreen:

sadthai 12-06-2008 04:17 AM

i have gone from the 6800 to 6900 and back to the 6800.

the reception is much better on the 6800 than the 6900, thefore, less drop calls and faster internet connection. wifi is also now a must for me since i feed the mogul internet into my router for all other devices to access the internet. battery is much better than the 6900 too. also there is a 60 percent chance that you will get a 6900 with a poor quality low viewing angel screen. the 6900 does look A LOT better than the mogul.

MrObvious 12-06-2008 02:19 PM

nueROM3 is amazing. Try that first before giving up on the phone.