PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   verizon visual voicemail (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47286)

froader 12-01-2008 06:24 PM

verizon visual voicemail

It looks like Verizons visual voicemail is available on the Touch Pro. Why not on the Titan. Does anyone have that cab or a hack to get it to work? For $3/mo. seems like a good deal.

Spr0ckEt 12-01-2008 11:14 PM

Re: verizon visual voicemail

Are you kidding? $3/mo to SEE your voicemails? Is anyone's time that important that they cannot listen and delete on the phone? I honestly didn't think that anyone would subscribe to this service on purpose.

mikee4fun 12-01-2008 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by froader (Post 553157)
It looks like Verizons visual voicemail is available on the Touch Pro. Why not on the Titan. Does anyone have that cab or a hack to get it to work? For $3/mo. seems like a good deal.

Personally I think Visual Voicemail is garbage. 3 dollars a month. FU VZ

Just my thoughts.

Mikee

froader 12-02-2008 01:57 AM

I have tried a couple of the free services offered by callwave and youmail. They certainly saved me time. I just had to read a text message instead of calling and listening to the voicemail. Once you have tried it you wouldnt want to bother with regular voicemail. All these companies are now charging for the service. At $10-$25/mo. its just not worth it.
So the VZW is $3/mo. and I am curious to use it.

SO if there is any help or info on this it would be appreciated.

Spr0ckEt-Certainly appreciate your HELP, really! If the service actually works, yes its worth $3/mo to me and others.

Lylej2k 12-02-2008 02:05 AM

give it some time. i'm sure someone will rip the program out.

darren.wlsn1 12-02-2008 02:10 AM

does the vzw pro have vvm? i thought it didnt. i may be wrong.

froader 12-02-2008 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lylej2k (Post 554286)
give it some time. i'm sure someone will rip the program out.

Thanks for the support. I am sure it will pop out at some point.

froader 12-02-2008 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 554300)
does the vzw pro have vvm? i thought it didnt. i may be wrong.

Visual voicemail is compatible with the Touch Pro and the Omnia, as far as the website shows. It installs through the VZappStore, which shows to be compatible with the Titan, but the link to download does nothing for me.
Why would VVM work on the Touch Pro but not the Titan given they have the same OS? One way to find out.

darren.wlsn1 12-02-2008 02:22 AM

see, learn something every day. funny how vzw puts extra goodies on the phone that they have control over. but dont unlock the gps, youtube, less mem. there so ignorant to there people imo. im not bashing, just feel you guys are wronged.

Lylej2k 12-02-2008 12:01 PM

Ya its listed on the tools and apps tab under my verizon, but it says its not compatible with my phone. looks nice and clean but damn it, it should be free! I already pay them too much. Sprint simply everything plan is lookin better and better and better.....