PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   blue notification bubbles? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47165)

lcrazyaznl 11-30-2008 11:26 PM

blue notification bubbles?

Hey im not sure what it is or called, but i cooked it with build os a few times now i dunno where it is or what it is.

its the little blue bubbles you get when you get a text or missed call.

Then the text box is a big window pop up?

any ideas guys?

gearjunkeez 11-30-2008 11:37 PM

Re: blue notification bubbles?

i've actually asked about this a few times. And I have not been able to get an answer or nail it down. Good luck!

crazychef 12-01-2008 04:57 AM

what the heck r u guys talking about.. I send 12000+ texts a month and prob receive as many if not more..and I never answer a call first time through so I always have missed calls...no blue bubbles..

and you said its something you cooked into the rom? shouldn't be hard then to go backwards down the list of your build to sort it out..

weedahoe 12-01-2008 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazychef (Post 552063)
what the heck r u guys talking about.. I send 12000+ texts a month and prob receive as many if not more..

ok, Im curious. I used my phone A LOT. I have all my IMs linked to it. I have 4 banks with all my accnts linked and 7 CCs. Any and all daily activity goes to my phone. I havce ppl who would rather text than talk and both Hotmail and Gmail forward all new email notifications from the 3 PPC forums, the 2 Olds forums, the 2 Dodge forums, the local GA forums and one or two others I may mess around in. So with that I think that is more than most ppl. So I am curious on how it is you do 12k+ on texts and the same getting sent to you. I just find that a bit hard to believe. Here is a screenshot of my usage from my VZW bill from last month and this is about average for me.

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL194.../345425386.jpg

Lylej2k 12-01-2008 08:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
LOL i've been in the 3,000 range before. But i'm still not sure what they're talkin about. I have the colored icons and I posted a thread about them in the titan upgrades forum.

weedahoe 12-01-2008 11:02 AM

Yeah, ive I been close to that but never 12k. And ive never seen any blue bubbles either. Maybe the OP can take a screenshot so we could see what you are seeing.

Lylej2k 12-01-2008 05:51 PM

I have one blue bubble, instead of the blue/green one, when I have multiple notifications. I'f i get a chance i'll post a screenshot.

crazychef 12-01-2008 11:33 PM

1st off I def mistated my self my 12000 texts would include everything.. 10000 to 12000 texts is average for me..

What can I say "Pimpin aint easy"

weedahoe 12-02-2008 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazychef (Post 553805)
1st off I def mistated my self my 12000 texts would include everything.. 10000 to 12000 texts is average for me..

What can I say "Pimpin aint easy"

For real pimps, I am sure it isnt. However, you still didnt answer how you accumulate 10k-12k text a month. I just dont think you are doing that much. Anyone who might do that much either has no life or a gay sounding voice and doesnt want to talk on the phone. Sorry for the doubt but I just dont believe you.

oniisan608 12-02-2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedahoe (Post 554659)
For real pimps, I am sure it isnt. However, you still didnt answer how you accumulate 10k-12k text a month. I just dont think you are doing that much. Anyone who might do that much either has no life or a gay sounding voice and doesnt want to talk on the phone. Sorry for the doubt but I just dont believe you.

I lol'd. But I've sent upwards of 6,000 or so in a month. I think that's my record. My dad keeps me updated on the bill every once in a while. But that was all texting between Facebook, AIM (I use Palringo now), my friends and my girlfriend. When it's free, unlimited, and you can do it during class, it's pretty easy to rack up the high numbers.