PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-titan/)
-   -   XV6800 need help, phone freezing/delayed in response (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-titan/47150-xv6800-need-help-phone-freezing-delayed-response.html)

whopper68 11-30-2008 09:33 PM

XV6800 need help, phone freezing/delayed in response

hey guys...ive been roaming these forums for a while...i actually got ot do the gps on my phone safely...(Yay)

well my phone is actiing up for th efirst time since ive gotten it...

its loading very slowly and it doesnt respond wen i initiate an action from 3 seconds - to needing a soft reset, and even after soft reset it still acts up
this all started when a friend txt me 3 txt i 1kb the 19kb the other 25kb...i deleted them from my inbox, this stilll continues...

what going on here...any solution to this...

jeeper02 11-30-2008 10:06 PM

Re: XV6800 need help, phone freezing/delayed in response

Sorry no answer for you but get used to it....... Its WM just expect it everytime you do something to improve it....
Thats why I am fed up with it all. tried out the new touch pro and it sucks, so laggy and touchflo takes up half the free memory so when you load your fav software on it it runs slower than my old xv6800. will they ever get these things right?
So try a hard reset and start all over is my only opinion for ya........

whopper68 11-30-2008 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeeper02 (Post 551530)
Sorry no answer for you but get used to it....... Its WM just expect it everytime you do something to improve it....
Thats why I am fed up with it all. tried out the new touch pro and it sucks, so laggy and touchflo takes up half the free memory so when you load your fav software on it it runs slower than my old xv6800. will they ever get these things right?
So try a hard reset and start all over is my only opinion for ya........

well the gps has been working for about 2 months now without any complications...0

so why now...i think a hard reset is in order but what sucks is all my data is on my desktop and its dead...but now i have a laptop to work off of

i really dont want ot do a hard reset

scheel78 11-30-2008 10:10 PM

I would say hard reset. there just isn't much memory on the 6800.

whopper68 11-30-2008 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scheel78 (Post 551539)
I would say hard reset. there just isn't much memory on the 6800.

so did those huge txt just basically f*ck me over...why is it that we can just dump data into the storage card....8GB of of emptyness except for a few pics

crazychef 12-01-2008 05:11 AM

um you can store your messaging data on ur cards..its in the settings even I think.. and theres no way ur friend sent u just text messages and they were 19k and 25k..emails sure...sms nope... look through your inbox, sent, drafts, everythink is 1k...that's why the 160 character cap I guess to keep message size down