PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2008, 06:13 AM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Pocket PC: Lumia 635
Carrier: T-Mobile

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to CyberMonkey Send a message via Yahoo to CyberMonkey
Connecting Problem

Seem to be having a problem this morning.
When trying to hit a wbsite it just tries and after awhile an error that states "pages cannot be displayed, check the link and try again"
and when trying to check e-mail is just says "connecting" and does nothing else.
It's not even popping up with "connecting via cellular line dialing #777" like it normally would.

Any ideas folks?
Old 04-16-2008, 07:15 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Connecting Problem

The obvious soft reset needs to be mentioned. After that, maybe try to run IOTA again?
Old 04-16-2008, 07:50 AM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Threadstarter

CyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuffCyberMonkey knows their stuff

I did a soft reset, and it was not working.
When I got to work and was sitting in the parking lot, tried it again, and it was working.
Not sure what the thing's deal was, but you say run IOTA again? Never ran it before, so I am assuming that will reset the connection config?
Old 04-16-2008, 08:00 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community

Yeah, I had to run IOTA when I flashed to vetvito's clean 6.1 rom, as I had no data connection. I have also read in other forums/threads that it will reset the data connection if you have issues, though I have not tried it myself for that effect as I have not needed to.

I have attached the one I used, which was the latest as of about three weeks ago, if you need to use it in the future.
Attached Files
File Type: zip IOTA_1128.zip (415.6 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-16-2008, 08:12 AM
Robin Hood of CyberSpace
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Yeah, I had to run IOTA when I flashed to vetvito's clean 6.1 rom, as I had no data connection. I have also read in other forums/threads that it will reset the data connection if you have issues, though I have not tried it myself for that effect as I have not needed to.

I have attached the one I used, which was the latest as of about three weeks ago, if you need to use it in the future.
Thanks, is it a cab I just throw on it and run or does it need to be run through ActiveSync (Mobile Device Center for us Vista folks)
Old 04-16-2008, 08:52 AM
Oldguy
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: vzw

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff

Just fyi iota is for sprint only, I believe.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:03 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuguy View Post
Just fyi iota is for sprint only, I believe.
You are correct, as far as I know. Sorry, even though CyberMonkey lists his carrier as Sprint, I should have stated that as others may read this and try it...
Old 11-29-2008, 11:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

John Liberton is a n00b

Please explain IOTA

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan