PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP/MR5 and TP/Juicy 7
Carrier: Sprint Only The Best

bayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bayushikitsune
Opera On Mogul Always Running Out Of Memory

what the hell is going with opera beta on the mogul. i keep getting an error box saying "out of memory close tabs" but i only have one tab and opera is the only program running. i need some help here cus i love opera
Old 11-14-2008, 07:06 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Re: Opera On Mogul Always Running Out Of Memory

Opera 9.5 beta or Opera Mini 4.2 beta?

Either way try removing the program and then re-installing it... You might have a corrupted install.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

bayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good work

well its not corrupted because it run fine but sometimes it will try to load a page then it will give the error. is there a way to immprove the memory?
Old 11-14-2008, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

JaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJaredC01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The Mogul only has 64MB of RAM, typically with under 15MB of said RAM available at any one time... What's happening, is the program, plus the website, ends up trying to use more RAM than the Mogul has available.

Unfortunately the only options you have are to upgrade to a phone with more memory, or use your desktop / laptop.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

looks like its time for a upgrade and im so poor
Old 11-14-2008, 08:56 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

the best remedy to eliminate problems like this is to flash to nuerom pre3, the nuekernel gives you a whopping 32+ megs after a hard reset!!! I have over 30 applications in my main memory and manila2d running and i get 27 megs at boot and idle at 23-24 all day so opera never gives me the "out of memory error"

Mogul lacks RAM and heavy software like Opera Mobile isnt recommended for a device like this, but no2chem made me fall in love with my device once more and now memory troubles are a thing of the past!!!
Old 11-14-2008, 09:18 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Or just flash nueROM-M. I'm running it now and it's amazing. My phone is blazing right now.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:22 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Or just flash nueROM-M. I'm running it now and it's amazing. My phone is blazing right now.
nuerom-m?? is that the new version??? can you confirm that ie6 is included or is it still in the works??
Old 11-14-2008, 09:43 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

what build are you using? i was having the same issue but it was recommended to me by someone else on the site (sorry i forgot who) to use build 1660 and it runs fine now
Old 11-15-2008, 02:27 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
nuerom-m?? is that the new version??? can you confirm that ie6 is included or is it still in the works??
Yeah. You can download it off of nuerom.com. The only thing really missing or buggy is it's missing a comm manager but that's just a cab file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
what build are you using? i was having the same issue but it was recommended to me by someone else on the site (sorry i forgot who) to use build 1660 and it runs fine now
I forget how to check. Sorry.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan