PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 03:56 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"
Carrier: Sprint

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera On Mogul Always Running Out Of Memory

after opera loads, open the main menu and click help. at the bottom of that page it says "about opera" click it and the version and build are right at the top of the page
Old 11-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
the best remedy to eliminate problems like this is to flash to nuerom pre3, the nuekernel gives you a whopping 32+ megs after a hard reset!!! I have over 30 applications in my main memory and manila2d running and i get 27 megs at boot and idle at 23-24 all day so opera never gives me the "out of memory error"

Mogul lacks RAM and heavy software like Opera Mobile isnt recommended for a device like this, but no2chem made me fall in love with my device once more and now memory troubles are a thing of the past!!!
Wow that is amazing RAM, im still running the stock 6.1 ROM, I've never flashed to a custom ROM before, how can I do this so that I can get this much free RAM. Also how stable are these custom roms, and does everything still work as it would (calls/texts, gps, internet, pic mail, etc..)?
Old 11-15-2008, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch and TP2

sadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

try the opera build 2520 from here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44995

i'm gonna go and try the nuerom m now.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:38 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
Wow that is amazing RAM, im still running the stock 6.1 ROM, I've never flashed to a custom ROM before, how can I do this so that I can get this much free RAM. Also how stable are these custom roms, and does everything still work as it would (calls/texts, gps, internet, pic mail, etc..)?
custom roms are meant to have better performance, more stable, and function better than stock so all you mentioned will work fine as long as you choose the right rom for you. check out http://nuerom.com and donate to no2chem to be able to download his roms which are the only roms that have the nuekernel tool which gives you so much ram so it will be well worth it
Old 11-16-2008, 02:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

ok, is there instructions on how to install these roms, or is it just like installing a stock ROM?
Old 11-16-2008, 11:06 AM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
ok, is there instructions on how to install these roms, or is it just like installing a stock ROM?
I would check out this thread... It's probably the best instructions on all of PPCGeeks on how to cook ROM's and un=lock your phone...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33857

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan