PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 02:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
MMS expiration errors

Ok, so whenever I get a picture sent to me I get a MMS popup thats says

"The Msg to be download has expired"

The 3 options I can click on are:

Download Anyway
Dont Download
Permanetly Delete

I am using Arcsoft v5.0.70.24
I remember seeing expiration settings somewhere but damn if I cant find them now. Someone please remind me.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:53 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Re: MMS expiration errors

I have the same problem. But, only with the custom ROM. The version in the kitchen reccomended for VZW is the same one in the Offical MR1 update. Problem is, when I was on my custom ROM I always got the same meesage but I just hit "Download Anyways". Now that I am back on MR1 I have no problems, and my battery life is MCUH MUCH BETTER! I am very mad because I liked my kitchen ROM...

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:36 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

yeah but what version of arcsoft are you using because my previous version (5.0.31.17 I think) didn't give me these issues. Plus I think the sending size was 600 and not 399 like it is now.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:55 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Hmm, I don't remember. The one I was using from the kitchen looked just like the Verizon one and sending limit was still 350K.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

kdj67f is becoming a great contributor

I have been using the fixed version from GC14 at XDA, fixed the problems with expired messages for me.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...8&d=1222460364
Old 11-14-2008, 07:59 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

That's the same version im using. thanks tho. Anyone else?
Old 11-14-2008, 09:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
I have the same problem. But, only with the custom ROM. The version in the kitchen reccomended for VZW is the same one in the Offical MR1 update. Problem is, when I was on my custom ROM I always got the same meesage but I just hit "Download Anyways". Now that I am back on MR1 I have no problems, and my battery life is MCUH MUCH BETTER! I am very mad because I liked my kitchen ROM...
Hey bro, try 5.0.31.16 and see what you get.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:16 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I uninstalled 5.0.70.24 that GC had on XDA and reinstalled 5.0.31.16 and soft reset. I sent a test pit to myself and received it just fine w/o any issues. I no longer get the expired errors and the size sending limit is 600k v/s 399
Old 11-14-2008, 10:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6700-->6800-->BB Tour-->Pre-->Droid X

friguy3 is keeping up the good workfriguy3 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to friguy3 Send a message via Yahoo to friguy3

I had been having this issue with the newer arcosft and went back to 5.0.31.25 and all good. never figured out what was wrong though but no big diff in versions afaik

Old 11-15-2008, 02:26 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

BTW the new Arcsoft is for the Alltel MMS.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan