PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

xpocad is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is there a way to get rid of the stock onscreen keyboard?

I am currently using gullum diamond qwerty and want to know if there is a way to make this keyboard the default on screen keyboard

I go to settings and change the input method from keyboard to the one I want, but it always reverts back to the stock keyboard. Is there anyway to delete the stock keyboard or make the diamond keyboard permanent?
Old 11-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there a way to get rid of the stock onscreen keyboard?

Yah know I think there is a nuetool that addresses this...

You can set what keyboard is active in either portrait or landscape. Should solve your problem.

Im actually hoping someone with chime in and tell me what nuetool that is. Ive been looking for it for a while but since no2chem got his site up and running all of his tool are scattered around everywhere. Just by the way he names things I would assume is called nueInputCPL..lol

Nah but seriously I would love to know what that is cuz I love having a keyboard pop up in portrait but have null keyboard active in landscape. Its kinda annoying having the keyboard pop up while in landscape. I believe it was included in an older nuerom. But nuerom3 doesnt have it and I dont know what to pick in the kitchen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan