PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

bmbyman1737 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth Internet

Okay, so I got my first PDA about 4 months ago, the HTC Mogul. I just recently installed WM6.1 and things are running well. The problem is, bluetooth is driving me crazy. I seem to have paired the mogul with my ASUS laptop, but I can never seem to connect and do anything. I have ActiveSync enabled on both my mogul and my laptop but when I click ActiveSync from the progams menu on my mogul, it tries to connect but never can. The biggest thing I wanna do though is connect to my laptops internet via bluetooth!! And I have been searching for hours through different forums trying to figure out how, but to save my life I cant find out how.. The biggest thing to keep in mind is that I don't have internet actived in my sprint contract! So I have NO internet access on my phone, which is why I would love to be able to connect through my computer whenever i'm in it's bluetooth area.. I want to be able to be laying in bed or doing things away from my computer and get e-mails, internet access, gps, etc. What are my options? Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

sorry for the long post
Old 11-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800

webbhawk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth Internet

Do you have a wireless router in your home? If so, flip the Wifi switch on your mogul to "on" and happy surfing.

Otherwise, have you tried "Internet connection sharing"? it's in your Programs menu. I haven't messed with it yet but I think it's what you're looking for.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan