PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 12:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul sometimes miss a call or two...

Hey all,

Everyonce in a while my mogul misses a call for no reason...goes straight to voice mail. I am running To0's v.3 rom. My memory usage sits around 56-65% after soft reset. Does any one else have this problem?

I recently program my wife's Touch and her memory usage is around 35%. Should mine sit around that too?
Old 11-04-2008, 12:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael (Touch Pro)

dlbrummels is keeping up the good workdlbrummels is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to dlbrummels Send a message via AIM to dlbrummels Send a message via MSN to dlbrummels Send a message via Yahoo to dlbrummels Send a message via Skype™ to dlbrummels
Re: Mogul sometimes miss a call or two...

If your phone is in a data session it will go to voicemail. Doesn't the Touch have more memory?
Old 11-04-2008, 12:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

This happens when the phone is in my carry case...not in use.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

oniisan608 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to oniisan608

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlbrummels View Post
If your phone is in a data session it will go to voicemail. Doesn't the Touch have more memory?
In data session? I've gotten phone calls while I'm browsing PIE or text messages using WMWifiRouter. Each time I get a call, I answer, talk, hang up, and likely continue browsing with the same data connection (as in it doesn't redial #777).

Any source for this particular nugget of knowledge?

And yeah, the Touch has quite a bit more memory. My Titan runs in the same range that the OP's does.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:23 AM
N00b

bsgjunkie is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by oniisan608 View Post
In data session? I've gotten phone calls while I'm browsing PIE or text messages using WMWifiRouter. Each time I get a call, I answer, talk, hang up, and likely continue browsing with the same data connection (as in it doesn't redial #777).

Any source for this particular nugget of knowledge?

And yeah, the Touch has quite a bit more memory. My Titan runs in the same range that the OP's does.
I would have to ask for further info as well. I share my data constantly over wifi to my laptop, and I always get the data interrupted for phone calls.

One thing I have noticed with my 6800 when it sends calls straight to voice mail, its usually in an area of spotty network coverage and my phone is in and out of 1xrtt and EVDO.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

You can send and receive text while talking on the phone or in any 1X area. As for the Data session if you are in a 1X area and using the data your phone call will go straight to voicemail. You can only receive calls if you are not using the data in 1X or are in EVDO coverage and have an active data session active.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Hey all,

Everyonce in a while my mogul misses a call for no reason...goes straight to voice mail. ?
Every cell phone I have ever owned (& my first cell was a "bag phone") has done that occasionally for no apparent reason.

~John
Old 11-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

I have been in a data session and get a call that I answer. Then...I have been in a data session and when I'm done with the data session I noticed that I have a voicemail. It is hit and miss.

But what I am really wanting to know...if the phone is at stand-by or idle in my case...is there any reason that I should miss a call.

Maybe like jmorton said...Sometimes cell phones do that.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:47 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Try dialing ##778 and go to Modem Settings, change Cycle Slot Index by one value, lowering it to 1 is probably the best option. Hope this helps.

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
Try dialing ##778 and go to Modem Settings, change Cycle Slot Index by one value, lowering it to 1 is probably the best option. Hope this helps.
Yea, that does help a little (I changed mine to zero). It will at least make it ring faster so the person calling doesn't hear it ring 4-5 times before you hear anything.....

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan