PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 01:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG Touch
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

rhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rhannahs19
help with video

okay, so i did try to search... i took a video on my mogul and i transfered it to my computer... but i cant watch it on my computer.. it is in MP4 format and tries to open in quicktime... but i get errors when i try to watch it, whether i try in quicktime or windows media player... what do i need to do to get the video to work on my computer... i want to upload it to facebook... thanks
Old 11-03-2008, 02:20 AM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP
Re: help with video

I use Real Player. Works like a charm. Enjoy!

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83

you are going to need the decompression codec installed on your pc ... install the lates k-lite codec pack with the options set to lots of stuff.. or just dl and install vlc and play it in there it has the codecs built in.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:15 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Vlc Ftw! :d
Old 11-03-2008, 10:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

And pay attn to what format you are recoding in because you may send a vid to someone and they cannot play it either without having to research or ask Qs. I record everything in AVI and I use Crystal Player to play everything on my PC incl VOBs.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
And pay attn to what format you are recoding in because you may send a vid to someone and they cannot play it either without having to research or ask Qs. I record everything in AVI and I use Crystal Player to play everything on my PC incl VOBs.
Sprint Moguls don't seem to have the option to choose a vid format. *.mp4 is all you get. I use Quicktime Pro to convert those to *.mov and call it good enough to send to other people vs having them flip over codec issues.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan