PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 11:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800 Mogul

Quentin_Rice is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Program Memory

Hey, I have the Mogul and I only have a few programs..

HTC Home
HTC Touch Keypads<<Gullum
Google Maps
Windows Live Search

Maybe its me but my phone constantly says, Cannot open low program memory. I had WAY more programs and when I deleted them It didnt do anything.. Do you guys know what I should do or is there a way to increase program memory..

Thanks
Old 11-02-2008, 11:15 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Program Memory

do you use memmaid to clean up phone mem? a must for the ppc. http://www.dinarsoft.com/memmaid/

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-02-2008 at 11:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:20 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quentin_Rice is a n00b

Nah I dont use that But I will look into it.. But I usually dont use software that isnt free...
Old 11-02-2008, 11:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

If you want your device to work, you may have to lay out some $$. +1 MemMaid

Old 11-02-2008, 11:31 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

memmaid has a free trial. ill bet it will make a diff. if you want to fix some problems, you may have to spend 25$ if thats a big deal, use pm clean. is not nearly as good, but free. http://www.pocketpcfreeware.mobi/dow...ean-v1-06.html

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-02-2008 at 11:33 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:34 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quentin_Rice is a n00b

What exactly does that do.. I get that it clears memory but what it is clearing in the process...

Also The Touch Keys that I have.. Are Gullum .cab files.. is this different from the ones everyone else has. and is there a way to get them without having 2 .cab files saved..

Thanks a bunch guys
Old 11-02-2008, 11:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

MemMaid's main function is to clean all your junk files. You usually accumulate these by lots of web browsing or program installs that leave temp files. It also contains a reg editor and some other interesting features. Go to the website and read about it. In my mind, a clean up program, a file management program, and back up program are three must-haves.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:45 PM
acs tester

if you using memmaid, you can pick what you want it to clean. the free pmclean app. dont clean nearly as well as memmaid. im telling you memmaid is worth the cost. not sure about your other question, sorry
Old 11-02-2008, 11:47 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Quentin_Rice is a n00b

Its cool.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan