PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 11:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

Hill Topper is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
need help with my mogul

Hello I ran into a problem after trying to install goodlink four times on my mogul. After each failed attempt to install new shortcuts showed up under programs for the following. Notes, windows media player, tasks, active sync and a few others. I need to know how to remove these shortcuts that are not needed. Thanks
Old 10-30-2008, 04:21 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: need help with my mogul

\windows\start menu
Old 10-30-2008, 07:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
\windows\start menu
Ah but to go a wee bit further would be to say //Windows/Start/Programs
Old 10-30-2008, 10:44 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Hill Topper is a n00b

I understand how to get to the shortcuts. I need to know how to get rid of extra short cuts. I have four of each and I only need one. So how do i remove the ones I don't need?
Old 10-30-2008, 11:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

highlight the SC & then hold the stylus down on it until a menu pops up with the delete option.

~John
Old 10-30-2008, 11:43 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Hill Topper is a n00b

no option to delete popups when I do that? The min i release the stylist it goes to that app?

Last edited by Hill Topper; 10-30-2008 at 12:14 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:25 PM
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hill Topper View Post
no option to delete popups when I do that? The min i release the stylist it goes to that app?
You can't just click on it, you have to hold it down for & don't let go for say 5 seconds or so.......

You can also delete it from your computer using ActiveSync.

~John
Old 10-30-2008, 01:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

What file explorer are you using? As far as I know you can do it in any fie explorer though. If you are using the native file explorer then go to Menu and then Delete.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:00 PM
VIP Member

It really should work from any file explorer. You really only need to use Resco/total commander etc if you're messing with a protected file that the stock FB won't let you alter. That shouldn't apply to a shortcut unless it's in use at the time.

~John
Old 10-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Hill Topper is a n00b

Ok I have tried to use resco and have tried clicking on the SC and holding down and nothing is working any other ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan