PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC6800
Carrier: Alltel

hd600s is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PPC6800 Problems

I have been using the new Mobile 6.1 for the last couple weeks and everything has been going great until today. I went to reply to an sms message and I hit the center button to "select" it and it didn't respond. Thought that was weird said whatever and I used the touch screen and clicked the message and it locked up. Did a soft reset and put the phone in my jacket pocket and went for a break, took it out to make a call and now my phone says HTC No Radio.... Won't boot, nothing...tried to leave the battery out for 20 minutes and nothing.... no radio....I am clueless what did I do wrong
Old 10-29-2008, 01:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: PPC6800 Problems

So did it ever boot back up at all? If so how far in the boot process did it get? If not then I would look at a dead battery and hope thats all.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:29 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

hd600s is a n00b

It shouldn't be a dead battery, it was at 80% before I replied to the sms message. It boots to HTC sits for 30-40 seconds then down to the lower right says No Rom in red. It just sits there obviously because there is nothing to boot to. I have tried to hard reset and reload the OS from beginning but still nothing, says it has loaded it and then same error after it reboots.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:46 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Greetings. I can't say for sure that this link will help you, but with the title of the thread being called "splash screen says no radio", i figured it would be a good place for you to look. Hope it helps.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21184

dschoenike

Old 10-29-2008, 02:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Have you tried to put it back in BK mode and reflash with a ROM/Radio?
Old 10-29-2008, 02:57 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

hd600s is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
Have you tried to put it back in BK mode and reflash with a ROM/Radio?
That actually worked, I had no prior knowledge as to what that menu was Power+Camera+Soft Reset. It let me reload the OS and it is infact working....i wish I had an explanation as to why it actually happened. Now I have to completly redo my GPS again damn! But it is working so ill live!! Thanks alot guys

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan