PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 04:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

histry is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Repair Question

Co-Worker of mine dropped his Mogul. Calls me and tells me that he cracked the screen. We get a new phone and when I get the broken phone back to me, it looks like the screen is cracked, but the image is fine. The touch doesn't work on one side of the crack. Would this just be the digitizer that is bad? I see that I can replace the digitizer for pretty cheap on Ebay and have a perfectly good working Mogul after that. As I said, the image and everything is perfect other than the crack running down the screen.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG Touch
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

rhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to rhannahs19
Re: Repair Question

maybe you should try replacing the screen? i dont know
Old 10-27-2008, 05:49 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

ill give you a mogul with nuerom3 for 150

Old 10-27-2008, 05:50 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by histry View Post
Co-Worker of mine dropped his Mogul. Calls me and tells me that he cracked the screen. We get a new phone and when I get the broken phone back to me, it looks like the screen is cracked, but the image is fine. The touch doesn't work on one side of the crack. Would this just be the digitizer that is bad? I see that I can replace the digitizer for pretty cheap on Ebay and have a perfectly good working Mogul after that. As I said, the image and everything is perfect other than the crack running down the screen.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
Did you go through insurance?........if so just send it back.....or you could just replace the digitizer and you should be fine...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan